Married but think about men when having sex with my wife

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by It’s me still, Apr 10, 2021.

1. It’s me still

It’s me still Members

Hi all so I am married and love my wife to death but I fantasize about men in my sleep and when having sex with her I fantasize about having sex with men am I crazy or what let me know , I do love my wife and she dose turn me on but just the thought of a make man or having sex with a men is a big turn for me , what are your thoughts ? Please be nice

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  2. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I used to think about being with a guy when my ex wife and I were having sex. I told her about it one day while we were "playing" and she got very turned on. It would frequently come up during sex. We never actually did anything about it though, too bad.

FWKbi and It’s me still like this.
  3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

This is not an unusual fetish to feel when deep in the throes of passion. There is an inherent curiosity within humans to explore same sex relations. Or at least wonder at times what it would be like. Some men can cross that bridge but yet refrain from any emotional attachment. They only lust after an erection they can bring pleasure to. Most cannot cross over to what is regarded as being bisexual. Yet, while they cannot bring themselves to actually have same sex relations they can fantasize about it, especially during the plateau stage of the male sex cycle. This is when their sexual responses are at their peak. Nearly all men think of someone other than their partner during this phase at least once in their sex life. 42% do this nearly every time they have sex. A subset think of having same gender sex with a fantasy partner. So don't feel bad for having these thoughts as you near orgasm especially if they enhance your orgasmic pleasure. Once you have reached the orgasm plateau the hormone release squelches those thoughts until next time. It is possible those thoughts are just a passing phase and may eventually subside.

FWKbi and It’s me still like this.
  4. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Very common.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  5. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

If I'm not thinking about a guyor 2 fucking me , I'm thinking about a guy fucking her or her sucking him, or her with 2 guys.

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife had sex with other men when we were dating and not married, so it wasn't a big step for me to let her do the same after we married. She had a few one-time experiences and then called it quits. It worked for us, but I don't recommend it for others.

Ray Roberts and badrabbit like this.
  7. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I love imagining my wife sucking a dick while I fuck her. Now, she has sucked other guys dicks. She's done it both in front of me and without me there. She's fucked other men in front of me and without me there. My favorite thing atm is to see her sit on another guys cock with me in the room. Her looking at me with her pussy filled with cock.

Msh1313, DandJ, Justfun4 and 5 others like this.
  8. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Why not.man. its no big deal. As a srt8 man i still do acknowledge a good looking guy. It happens

9. Just for fun

My ultimate fantasize that puts me over the top every time is imagining my wife getting double or triple penetrated causing an extreme look of contentment on her face as she looks at me as the cause of her ecstasy. I have given this much thought in an attempt to figure out why. My conclusion is that my feelings for her go so deep and I do everything in my power to make her life as smooth and comforting as possible.

So if I can do this and it allows her to feel that good for a period of time I will do it. Even thought it is only in my mind. I have offered her to experience it physically but she declined. Actually she has the same fantasy about me with 2 women and that puts her over the top every time. I guess we were meant for each other.

10. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

It is not uncommon fella. Especially when you get older. As men age, cock attraction becomes quite real.

Justfun4, Si69 and Just for fun like this.
  11. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife has no idea I’ve been with a few guys. After we married I’d have dreams about her catching me with one of the two I had been with. Sometimes the dream would turn into her fucking them, loving their bigger dicks. I have fantasies about her and I being involved with my friend. Mostly I would picture her orgasming on his bigger dick.
    Now I would have to start picturing her being fucked, nothing else does it for me.
    She knows it’s a big kink of mine.

12. Just for fun

I hope you use a condom my friend.

badrabbit likes this.
  13. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Those guys were back in the seventies.

14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It's pretty normal OP, you don't say how long married or age, but our sexuality can shift as we go through life. Personally I believe we all have the potential to be bisexual, and all individuals with varying sexual desires..... life is wonderful.
    .From your other posts it sounds as if you have had meets with guys....so then it's either having a discussion with your wife or cheating on her; up to a point if you are orgasming with the image of a guy are you not sort of cheating on her anyway by not declaring that fact.

I believe that you go with your body and metal desires otherwise you are living a lie and suppressing your needs which is not healthy.

Just my take,

Sinon :)

FacelessH likes this.
  15. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I love how open and honest my wife is on these things. Unlike my first wife.
    We have talked about this very thing, she has had lesbian sex 3 times. Twice in college, and once in her 30s. But not since.
    I told her about my jerk buddy way back, as well as my attraction to a good cock... just not the guy attached to it.
    My sexual attraction to females are widely varied.. all kinds of body types etc.
    My sexual attraction to males is very restrictive. Effeminate is a must. I can't possibly have any kind of interaction with a regular guy like myself.
    However... cam sex is something altogether different. I enjoy cam masturbating with men. Better than women.

FacelessH and Joboo6 like this.
  16. john slick

john slick Members

for a change of pace, I jerk to the thought of my wife having sex with other guys

17. MIKE0123456789

MIKE0123456789 Members

I strongly definitely believe that you need to let her know about this and of your desire. Nothing to do with the love you feel for her; but you have a desire for men and their tools.

18. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

Same here and admitted to her.Luckily,she totally understands it and luckier she admitted she is curious about it as well.BTW,she is familiar with the procedure give it take she has been enjoying DP,DVP with her toy and my cock for a while.

Justfun4 and regina73 like this.
  19. Gee S

Gee S Members

When I struggle to get it up, rather her be happy

20. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

When you can't satisfy her, it's best to understand her needs

Ray Roberts likes this.