Married bi guys

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Topher1972, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I’d like to know how many of y’all’s wives know and are cool with it or even into it? My ex wife was bi and encouraged me to explore but my current wife isn’t that open minded so I stay in the closet. She knows I sucked cock years ago and that I like being pegged as well as using a dildo and is cool with that, although she’s still a little weirded out at the thought of pegging me, she said she’ll eventually be ready to do it. I suspect that she suspects I have a bi side but it’s all good because she loves me and never brings it up. I once tried to tell her and it didn’t go well. That was years ago. She jokes about having sex with women every now and then but then later says she’d never eat pussy but would let a woman eat hers. I suspect she may have a bi side herself.

thesantos likes this.
  2. topper

topper Member

My wife actually encouraged me to let our friend give me a bj, since she couldn't do it anymore. They have been friends for a long time. After years of her telling me I should do it, him too, I gave in to my needs. This was a totally cool scene. No strings, no guilt, no hastle. When I told my wife we did it, she wanted to know every detail. She wanted to watch the next time.She also told me that I should help him out too. I felt guilty leaving him with a hardon after he had sucked me off and returned the favor. We let her watch and she sat on the edge of her seat and loved every second. My wife invites him over for dinner when he is around, knowing what will happen. Sure takes the edge off.

3. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

That is so cool. You’re lucky. Maybe I’ll get lucky like that one day

Well I'm curious likes this.
  4. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

Well i am married and bi, but unlike most of the people on here i dont go out and mess around. She does know im bi and knows about my past and it hasnt changed a thing.

She is perfectly cool with “pegging” me and making sure i can be satisfied as well as her needs. Im more of a submissive husband so i enjoy fully taking care of my wifes needs/ wants. So in return she fucks me good. She is looking for a man for us cause she wants to see me suck dick. But im leaving the decision up to her.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

For many years during my first marriage I kept my desires for cock hidden from my wife for obvious reasons. I loved her dearly but also had cravings to suck cock from time to time and had several mutual sucking buddies. I told my present wife (5 years) early on of my past encounters with men and she understood but asked I don't go behind her back and do so which I agreed. Some weeks later she brought up the subject saying she thought it would be hot to witness me sucking with another man. I found someone a couple weeks later (married) who was ok with her watching us and it was one of the best mutual sucking sessions I've ever experienced. He's a regular now as my wife also participates...she sucks me as I suck him, she sucks him while he sucks me, she sucks with both of us and then he and I turn our cocks on/inside of her. It's so wonderful not having to hide my desires anymore since she participates with me.

6. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I envy you

Well I'm curious and nympho man like this.
  7. MrDiscrete

MrDiscrete Members

For me, it's totally hidden. And will be. Unless she gets in to it. We do swing, but she's the only 'bi' one......so far ;)

I have been chatting to this other married guy for a while now......he's also bi. We get on well, but because he lives nearby it's difficult to meet without rousing suspicion with our respective wives. We will work it out soon though

8. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Cool. Good for you. I wish you well in your endeavors. I’d love to hear about it afterward

9. KW67

KW67 Members

My wife knows and is cool with it. She was there for both my experiences and participated.

10. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

You’re a lucky man. My wife knows I love it pegging and solo dildo play and is cool with that but isn’t too keen for m the idea of me with another man.

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's more intense and satisfying with her present and/or participating versus going behind her back. When you have a woman like that (I do) she's by all means a keeper!

DaveTheBiGuy and KW67 like this.
  12. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

13. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

It’s all good. She loves me so much that she would still love me and in time be ok with it. I’m just not ready to come out to her and may never be. If need be, I’m fine with just fantasizing and pegging. She has exhibited signs of bisexuality herself and somewhat of an acceptance of bisexuality itself. I think she has thoughts and maybe even slight urges too but just won’t admit it. I know she somewhat suspects I have a bi side as she makes little comments with a loving smile from time to time and I told her yeas ago that I’ve sucked cock. She was ok with it but said she doesn’t want to share me with anyone.

14. Thomastochat

Thomastochat Members

Same here. My wife keeps encouraging me to go to the local gay bathhouse and then tell her what happened.

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

She's there wanting you to entice her arousal. I convinced my wife when I'd suck her 8" thick rubber dong between her legs. She got really wet and aroused and asked if I'd suck another man with her present. I did, she loved it, joined in, life is a sucking frenzy here a couple times a month. She loves watching me suck his 9" cock as she sucks his balls.

16. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

So when you told her you had sucked a dick she didn't probe deeper? I would think she would want to hear more about it, who was it, how old were you, only one?

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm surprised too. When I told my present wife of my past she wanted to hear all about it. She did a lot of giggling while hearing about it and got aroused and went down on me. We now have a shared male lover for erotic evenings filled with a lot of sucking and banging my wife.

18. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

I described it in detail to my wife, think it filled in a few blanks for her. Granted it happened well before I met her and I told her during sex. We talked about it afterwards and it went well. Pretty sure if I could find the right person she’d be open to it again but it’s definitely not an easy topic to bring up with others!

19. Married John

Married John Members

Told her early on. After sometime she was asking me to prove my claim. We now talk about guys we spot when out. She has only once met a girl she liked

DaveTheBiGuy and bigredinmass like this.
  20. J2433

J2433 Members

Same. She knows I love pegging maybe to much but if I bring up threesomes with another guy or girl she always isn’t into it