Married and newly Bisexual...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Married&Bi, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Married&Bi

Married&Bi Guest

Hey everyone,

It looks like I found a good place to vent some relationship issues I've been dragging my wife through for the last 2-3 years.

We've been together for about 6 years and I've slowly been discovering my bi-sensuality and other kinky desires of mine. To be specific, I'd call myself 95% hetero and 5% homo; it's not about being with a man or having sex with another person, it's all about giving oral to a man. See, I LOVE giving oral, and the thought of doing it to a man inspires a feeling I cannot push off anymore.

I admitted to her a few months ago that I am bisexual (after another incident of being caught with homosexual activity online). This was different than my usual 'this isn't me' excuse. She seemed to not take it too well, but loves me too much to end it. I was hoping for a "hall pass" but no such luck. She is a very monogamous girl.

A little more about myself: I really enjoy role reversal. We try to do this often but she is not as interested as I am. I got us a strap on a while ago and she does enjoy this alot more now; however, when it comes to some light crossdressing, she is not very supportive.

I feel like I'm dragging her into places that are not fair. My desires and her's conflict often and I'm left feeling that I need to get control of myself because it is not fair to her. Obviously I cannot help my desires, but here's the conflict! What is a guy supposed to do?

I've considered 'cheating' several times. It's so easy to message one of the dozens on craigslist and meet up for a half hour oral sex session and then forget about it, but what does that make me?

If you can relate to this at all, I'm dying to hear about your struggles and solutions. Maybe after I get enough insight here, I can re-open this topic and find a better compromise between my beautiful wife and me.

2. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

So young, bro. 23 & just now exploring these urges & u already have the ball & chain. Maybe you should be finding ways to talk her into a threesome.

3. Married&Bi

Married&Bi Guest

She`s no ball and chain bro, I need her like I need air. She doesn`t have a cock to paint my face with though.

What would one say to get a girl to think differently?

4. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

IMO If this girl is not letting you grow &/or experience everything you possibly can in life, she's a ball & chain. And I don't believe we need any one person like we need air. Clearly you love her tho so maybe you just need to exhaust some options. A threesome would be a great place to start, but don't be surprised if and when you convince her to take part in such an activity that jealousy shows its mean, ugly head.

Your first & most important step to a threesome is already been made... She knows about your fantasy/desire. From that, your job will be convincing her that letting you explore this with her will make your bond grow even closer & of course reassuring her that you are going nowhere.

5. Married&Bi

Married&Bi Guest

I don't even know if I'd want her there honestly. I feel like a different person when I get in this mood. Once I cum, it's always been a freefall back into reality. Couldn't imagine being in that place with a freaked out wife regretting the decision to have another guy join in.

Ideally, yeah, she'd love the idea of a threesom and it could even be a frequent thing. This would take ALOT of openmindness on her end though.

6. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I agree with those who say that a "threesome" may be the best route for you. But only if your wife can accept the fact that you want to "experience" the other man, too, and not just through letting him fuck her.

I suspect that many women would not feel threatened if they watched their husbands suck another guy's cock. They still understand that they would be the only person in the room with a PUSSY, and that despite her husband's interest in cocks, there is still a thrill to be gained from cumming in a pussy, that cannot be duplicated anywhere else.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Have you talked to her about the threesome ideal at all?

8. Married&Bi

Married&Bi Guest

There's no way she'd be down for a threesom. I actually did try to open the subject (of my bisexuallity) the other day and she has been totally unresponsive since... Not going so well...

9. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Well Dude, it looks like you're approaching a Cusp. Hope it works out for you.