Marjorie Taylor Greene & Cohorts

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by newo, Jan 30, 2021.

1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Which, if true, is a different number than he claimed.

The point remains, it's still roughly half and half.

Big cities vs the rest of the country.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You know it's been verified, right?

3. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

You can't explain anything to him as long as he thinks all Democrats are on the public dole. He also can't seem to understand that the nation's mobile home parks are full of MAGA meth heads on welfare.

4. stormountainman

In mathematics there is no roughly half and half. If the total number of voters is 155 million then half would be 77.5 million; therefore, your hero failed, flunked, and is without doubt a loser.

5. erofant

erofant Members

This is the HUGE, BLIND, BULLSHIT vision of moron REPUBLICANS. They view any Democrat or Independent or Green Party as inner-city, black or Latino, never-working, welfare-sucking, drug-addled, baby-pumpers. What a CROCK of s-h-i-t !! I'm a centrist Dem who's worked ALL MY LIFE in a technical field of big construction. And I'm NOT the only one!!!!!! I've paid my taxes every year for all the things you listed and more. I've been a damn good father to our kids and was involved in ALL their activities. My wife and I are still married after 35 years, and she's worked for a HUGE investment company for 33 years too.

So get the F*ck off your BS-slinging tractor and your "Republicans are the only GOOD people who do all the right things, every time - and we're the only ones who work" ...... mindset of moronic doltism. REPUBLICANS are all good people?? Marjorie Taylor Greene who said Speaker of the House Pelosi "should have a bullet in her head", Robert Packwood (Sexual creep who antagonized female co-workers), Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert (who molested young boys as a wrestling "coach") Lindsey Graham (who's rumored to have young male "trainees"), Your would-be, "I just grab 'em by the pussy" Trump-god is the biggest lying P.O.S. that ever occupied the White House. All his pardons to his cronies / convicted felons tells the whole world what that a$$hole is made off. Inciting an insurrection & attempting to overturn a VALID election is trampling on the Constitution like nobody has ever tried before. And goofball D-O-L-T-S like yourself blindly followed after that "pied-piper" like the LEMMINGS you all are.

So keep TRYING to preach and pontificate to the rest of us how "great" the Republicans are. I know plenty of un-employed, lazy, low IQ, low-skill, trailer-dwelling, food stamp-users who are dyed-in-the-wool REPUBLICANS. And they worshipped Trump .......................... but are S-T-I-L-L in bad economic shape after Trump "sold them" that he was looking out for them.

AAAA - HHAAAAA - HHAAAAA - HAAAA - HAAAAA - HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  6. stormountainman

I was going to explain to him that I drove a long haul truck for 36 years but doubted he'd absorb the details.

erofant and hotwater like this.
  7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

stormountainman likes this.
  8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Did you learn maths in Australia?

9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I know what you mean. I really don’t like seeing white people in Appalachia, and the south spending my tax dollars at Walmart.

When I was in high school I got a summer job assembling conveyor belt frames. It was dirty job. I made $1.50/hr while my friends working at McDonalds made $1.00/hr. I didn’t put anyone out of a job.[/QUOTE]

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

By whom?
    And those are round numbers so clearly not precise.

Who cares what the exact popular votes are, anyway? Did one not get a little more then half, the other a little less than half? That's the point I'm trying to make if you missed it.

We're divided essentially equally. Shouldn't that be an indication we should be working together? Or is it better for the country to be bitterly divided?

11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I call BS. Sounds fake and baseless. Show your work.

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It absolutely is!
    You should know better than to claim it's true.
    Que pendejada mas come mierda!

13. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Research shows you either pay it forward, or likely die younger and reproduce less often. In the case of the workaholic white population, they are having the time of their lives working themselves to death for more pay, while having fewer children, and blaming the rest of the world for their problems. The wealthy are burning people like so much firewood, and white people are so crazy they believe every word they're told.

14. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

Damn! When was that? My first job was washing dishes for $2.30 an hour. That was around 1975 and it was just above minimum wage. It was just enough to pay for gas to get back and forth to work. Needless to say, I didn't stay there long. My next job was working at a gas station for about the same amount, but most of the time, we just sat around and got stoned.

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Of course.
    That was then, this is now. Do you not know that's against the law now?
    Surprise, employers are bound by law to pay minimum wage.
    That's why they call it minimum wage.
    It's the minimum that employers can legally pay a worker.
    Those jobs are much harder for kids to get today, so they mess around instead.
    Imagine if it were doubled to $15/hr.
    Goodbye summer jobs.
    Is that really what we want?

16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Trip much?

17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

obviously, you don’t get the point.

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  18. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

19. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

LSD does almost nothing for me, no colors, no visions, no hallucinations. People don't believe me, but they don't live my normal everyday life either.

20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You guys first...

stormountainman and scratcho like this.