Marjorie Taylor Greene & Cohorts

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by newo, Jan 30, 2021.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

If she wasn't a woman, she'd be running against Donald Duck, claiming he's soft.

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Swinging a swingblade all day long on the side of a Federal interstate highway in an orange jumpsuit in Georgia in August.
    Boebert can do the same thing in Alabama.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    snowtiggernd, Eric! and Tyrsonswood like this.
  3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hell yeah, put her punk ass in there too

snowtiggernd likes this.
  4. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Well, if every one of the Trumph crazies donated a dollar to this whack job, think of where we'd be then.....she'd probably get the poll tax reimplemented in Georgia.

6. sherman march

sherman march Members

Green is a performance artist. She performs for her fans and the Trump base, who love her probably more than any other current Republican politician except Trump himself. She is ambitious and I think is planning to run in the Republican primaries in 2024 if Trump decides not to run. She is basically the current version of Sarah Palin. She is performing for Trump to win his favor and most importantly his endorsement for 2024 if he decides to play kingmaker instead of being a candidate himself. Of course, she will lose a general election by a much bigger margin than Trump did, but that's not what matters to her. She wants to be the queen of the conservative movement & Fox News audience for a few years and get rich doing it. Like Trump she doesn't care at all about policy or government, it's all about show business and being a celebrity. Just like with Palin. Just like with Trump.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  7. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

As with Trumph, what could possibly qualify her to run in the primaries? Her extensive craziness? Certainly not experience. If someone like this nut job got into office, the nation would be off in another four years of pandemonium. Again, the democrats need to get off their asses and put some decent leaders out there. Joe is good, but it remains to be seen what he can accomplish. He will be too old by 2024, and hopefully, fat assed Trumph will be dead.

Tishomingo and Flagme15 like this.
  8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I think Joe will bow out gracefully in 2024, and hand the reigns over to Kamala. Kamala can then choose a youngish running mate.

stormountainman likes this.
  9. wooleeheron

10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Certainly, I'm sure that's the plan today.

11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I try to stay out of the sun. There's a lot of progressive and democratic people in Georgia. Same as South Carolina. The ONLY reason this whack job and the other nut job, Lindsay Graham, got elected is because simply they just did not get off their asses to vote.

12. wooleeheron

Florida could not be more corrupt if they legalized cocaine and gambling. New Orleans is known as the "Big Sleezy" for the same reason, because they are the furthest ports south. They count on the corruption and having a diverse population, including a lot of seniors. Basic hammer and anvil, divide and conquer strategies. Money can destroy anything, including the entire Miami police department during the cocaine wars of the 80s.

13. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Miami and New Orleans are cesspools. But then again, so are DC, NYC, Chicago, Boston, and Baltimore. Any great concentration of poorer people develops trouble. If it were up to me, I'd be in the middle of Montana.

14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If she runs in the primaries- she’ll get smashed by someone as lame as Pence

15. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I went to Miami, in 1970, with my dad for a conference. I didn't like it then, and don't think I would like it now. On the way back we stopped in New Orleans to transfer planes.

16. wooleeheron

The entire country goes through boom and bust cycles, with only five states at a time normally raking in more money than they get from the fed. The further south you go and the faster the money floats to the top, the faster the entire county self-destructs.

17. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

She could visit Matt Gaetz in prison?

Eric! likes this.
  18. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I would like that. I don't want to see a Democrat civil war, like is starting to happen in post Trump Republicania.

Eric! likes this.
  19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

She's too old for Gaetz...

20. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh Gaetz is so slimy he'll just slide right out of this one and slip back into Trumph's ass.

stormountainman, Eric! and Flagme15 like this.