~~MarijuanaPhysicist~~

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Dec 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

first off i have to say.. dont post anything if its gonna negative to this post, or read further if u feel u might say somthing negative to this post.. just stop reading now, and hit the " back" button.... if u dont like me or those post, DONT READ IT! its that simple, im not forcing u to read any of my posts just ignore them if u dont like me. just stop telling me oh there gay. w/e man dont read them. i cant believ u guys are so bitchy that i made those posts of me being high. well im fuckign stoned and wanted to share my feelings w/ u guys. i diddnt think it would be such a big deal.. w/e... anyways...

ok guys, listen up, i take alot of shit from u guys, there are so many threads were u guys act like pricks to me...but seriously look at those threads were u make little comments that are completely unnecesary, even if u think its funny, but look at those and notice how i dont respond by saying anything back.. because im the type of kid who could insult u back, but would rather not, because by me insulting u back, i am not helping the situation. so i simply respond by saying nothing.. because i think if u cant say somthing nice dont say it at all. im clearly acting more mature then u guys. i also guess its the fact how my mom raised me to be nice. for example if i ate over at someones house, and they gave me food i thought was nasty, i would eat it ALL up and say it was delicious, even though i wanted to throw up. instead of bitching like a baby and saying " yuck" or somthing rude like that i would just eat it up. little stuff like that makes u a better person. i dont know about u guys but ever since i started smoking pot, i began to feel really guilty when i hurt others, and pittied the people who were worse off then me. because i felt bad for them. so many people take for granted what they have today. the last time i got robbed and had my car raided i was pissed off and said i wanted to bash those kids in head... well i ended up not doing nothing for fear of my family being effected. so w/e they can have that stuff, i can live w/o it. anyways, those kids are all crambed into a little fucking apartment, i mean they got kids sleeping on coaches and closets, i feel bad for them. so i be nice to them and trust them thinking there still good people. i mean when i would bring them food from my work, they would eat that up because they havnt eaten in who knows when. and i do have friends, infact i nvr get picked on cept by u guys. the people who rob me are high school drop outs, who i trust because, i dont judge people. i dont care if ur a druggie and high school drop out, if u seem alright, then w/e ur cool w/ me. and i have no reason to not trust u. but i guess most of those types of kids are shady...but like ive met bums before who were pretty cool, i was in chicago and gave some guy mcdonalds and he was so happy, he was like thank u so much! and god bless u and all that other stuff. even though i dont believe in god, i know he ment good things for me. anyways it makes me feel really good to help someone who is lessoff then me.. so what happend was i trusted some drop ouits, and they fucked me over.. w/e they probbly needed it to buy drugs, they didnt do it on purpose there just to deeply addicted to the point they would steal from anyone.. w/e its not a big deal to me any more. anyways about my vacation ... i spent my birthday money and my christmas money to buy plane tickets to arizona so i could visit my older sister. i spent all my fucking money on those tickets and the 2 joints. i had like $10 spending cash to last me 7 days. i did end up bringing those 2 joints, and they lasted me the whole 7 days :) i got lots of sweet pics of me climbing mountains and shit, w/ lots of good scenery. they got some sweet sun sets also, and clear skys at night, its not like the city were u cant see stars, i saw all the stars. and if u were on a mountain at night u can see the skyline of all the cities surrounding it, i saw phoenix and tucsan and peoria, and all the cities, i was up so high. and its very nice there in the winter. like it was in the 70's and 1 day it was 80! to bad in the summer it gets like 120 haha. anyways the vibes im receiving from most of u, but not all, and u know who u are. the vibes im getting are just negative.. and its not good for anyone to be around such negativity. it lowers my self esteem and is just bad. some of u guys act like pricks, and need to grow up. i was planning on posting the pics of my vacation and stories i had, but fuck it. u guys dont appreciate anything that comes from me. all u get out of me is laughs. maybe if u wernt such jerks, u would be spending more time w/ friends then on the internet forums.
    peace and love
    jared.

2. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

maybe i havent seen the things that people have been saying to you, but i dont think that anybody is against you. i know exactly how you feel, like when you think that everybody is ganging up on you. it sucks but usually its just you're imagination running wild.

i feel for you with the car raid and all. one time the same thing happened to my house. some people i was friends with snuck into my house while i wasnt there and smoked there and then jacked all of my food and some clothes and money and shit. i ended up not doing anything to them, and awhile later one of the people ended up giving me a quatt for free. but people like that just take advantage of trustworthy people like you and me. those people end up losing though, because the weed god gives them shitty highs for being bitches. dont worry about what a bunch of 25 year olds say on some online forum about drugs. seriously the people that are ragging on you have alot more to worry about than you. keep on truckin, and let the god of weed bless you with an awesome high next time you blaze.

3. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

post the pics from your adventure too.

4. the blue skittle

the blue skittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

dude i have read some of the stuff people have said and although i thought it was funny it was also fucked up, now i know i said some stuff but in no way was that to offend you i was just trying to get you to man up and get your stuff back, but i guesse your priorities are straight and uve made a decision but wutever man, post those pics dude there prally trippy as fuck.

but just so you know man just cuz you were the bigger man to all the people who talked shit doesnt mean that your more mature, because this was a pretty dramatic post man and drama isnt very mature.

just my two cents though bro
    hope your vacation wus fucking badass

pce out
    skittle

5. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

Glad to hear your vacation worked out man. I hope you had a merry christmas and everything. Welcome back brother man.

6. MarijuanaPhysicist

too dramatic? this is my final post? how can it be too dramatic? im done w/ these forums man. best of luck to u guys. may karma be on your side.
    peace and love
    jared

7. danktank

danktank Member

adios amigos

8. callinghome

callinghome Member

Dont leave on account of those assholes. I didn't see what happened, so I'm in no place to be taking sides but stick around. And post pictures, we wanna see. =]

Sometimes I dont understand why things like this happen on these forums. Aren't these... hippy forums? =\

Peace

9. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Yeah, you seriously shouldnt leave. There are tons of fucking great people on here. I understand where you are coming from, but you shouldnt let a few assholes dictate ANYTHING in your life, even if it is something as trivial as posting on the net.

10. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Damn, physicist, I feel for you getting stolen from all the time and shit like that, that sucks but I'm glad you didn't resort to violence. It takes a big hit to your ego to just be the bigger man, it aint easy.

I also feel for you when you think a lot of people are putting you down. I've noticed that I have a tendency myself to take things too personally. Shit that wasn't even meant to be an insult gets turned into all sorts of nasty words in my mind, little actions that should have no signifigance I take as a personal offense. Dont let that shit get to you man, its not even worth worrying about, believe me.

And dont take what people say online seriously either. First of all, I haven't seen much shit talked against you, other than people ragging on you for getting robbed all the time. What BlueSkittle said in this thread wasn't meant to offend you. All that was said was that this thread was dramatic, which it is. Thats not a reason to leave the forums.

Do as you will, and I wish you the best of luck in whatever that might be, but dont take shit like this to heart, it'll only drag you down.

11. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

you need to learn to balance this overweening trust you have of others with a safe and practical/realistic judgment. some of your dealings and experiences seem, to me, needlessly dangerous and could most likely all have been easily avoided.

... and don't sign with "peace and love" if, at the same time, you're going to verbally assault your supposed "loved" audience with critical language or name calling: "jerks," "pricks," etc....

12. MarijuanaPhysicist

i now have reason and the right to call people pricks or jerks IF THEY DESERVE IT.

13. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

MJP- You can't let stuff under your skin so readily. I hope you can cull the constructively intended advice and act on it. If you let some folks know they have gotten to you they will push your buttons all the more. My opinion stands that you really should take an extended break from pot and plot a course for what you'll be doing with your life. I'm also aware that you are not likely open to advice that includes not smoking weed but in my humble opinion anything else constitutes enabling and is doing you no favors. Please take this in the spirit it's intended.

14. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

cute shirt,,did you borrow it from your sister?

15. MarijuanaPhysicist

^ see what im talking about? keep hitting me w/ the insults everyone, you all sound sooo tuff when u do it.

16. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I was not insulting you... I was attempting to be diplomatic and constructive.

17. hippiehillbilly

no its a cute shirt,, one of dillis 15 year old daughters freinds has one just like it..

that one looks a bit worn tho..

see you cant even take a compliment,,,what ya didnt know it was a girls shirt?

geeze some people..

18. MarijuanaPhysicist

i made the shirt myself last year.

19. SyneStheSia

SyneStheSia Member

Haha.

20. hippiehillbilly

oh come on ive seen at least 4 just like that,,, man,, yer a trip..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.