Marijuana Tea.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Motion, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Motion

Motion Senior Member

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

eds an ediot, though the emulsifier advice was interesting.

dont use water, just boil or simmer the weed in milk, making sure the milk doesnt fuck up.

add vanilla

3. Motion

Motion Senior Member

What's the high like from the tea? What about the use of butter? I heard the tea won't be as effective without some butter. What about the use of other liquids instead of milk like juices?

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

you dont put butter in tea

just put weed in butter

5. Motion

Motion Senior Member

Here's what I was talking about with the butter:

" 3) Reduce to a low boil and add your ganja teabag (or loose ganja) with **1/2 teaspoon of butter** (you will not get any effect without this ingredient. NO MARGARINE.). Stir until dissolved...."

http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/msg21x1065.shtml

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yeh but why on earth would you do all that when you can just get teh butter, put it in a saucepan with the weed, and eventually pour the hot melted green butter on some toast?

fuck thats a good idea im gonna try it when i get lots of weed

get the butter to a simmer, add the weed as cut up as you possibly can, set to boil, stir continously, smoke some weed, then pour the melted butter all over some freshly toasted wholemeal bread, weed and all.

i think that counts as a method in its own, using only a single saucepan and nothing else

7. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

just smoke it.

8. Motion

Motion Senior Member

One of the reasons I want to try the tea is because I like to do active or physical things. I'am concerned about smoking interfering with me being able to run,play basketball etc. I know when I used to smoke cigars I would give out of breath easily,so I stopped. Can smoking marijuana have the same effect?

9. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Just vaporize it.

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

11. Colours

Colours Senior Member

"yeh but why on earth would you do all that when you can just get teh butter, put it in a saucepan with the weed, and eventually pour the hot melted green butter on some toast?"

It tastes like shit. Its extremely salty and nausiating, nothing like regular bread and butter.

To me 'just smoke it' sounds like a person who just has to get their fix. Half the fun is in how you get high, anyhow :)

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well i ate it when mixed with penut butter and while my friend thought it tasted a bit odd i thought it was great

whats with people and tastes? cough syrup is fine to down, and especially nutmeg, and now even weed on toast aparently is sickening???

13. synaptic aether

synaptic aether Member

haha yea

14. Colours

Colours Senior Member

i mainly didnt like it because of how salty it was. cough sryup is fine to me, but nutmeg, it cant swallow it. I try to, but i just cant stomach that shiet. I once tried to mix it with root beer, for some reason i thought it might disolve, but it all accumulated at the top of the glass and it was all soggy. needless to saw i poured it down the sink. I made nutmeg tea once, which wasnt as bad as straight nutmeg.

15. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

"just smoke it" sounds like the kind of person that has better things to do than waste time making elaborate ways of consuming weed that enevitably taste like shit. With the exception of brownies of course :)

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

maybe if you used unsalted butter, colours? ;)

17. Colours

Colours Senior Member

yea is butter naturally salted? that would be xrazy if it was. and then if it was how would it even get unsalted ?ahahah

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

some people love salt but if you use salted butter then prolly what happens is when you lose moisture from heating the butter, the salt stays.

use unsalted butter and i cant see why it would taste very salty if salty at all

hell sometimes i get some bread and put butter and salt on top

19. Colours

Colours Senior Member

well, you crazy bastard!

20. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

I'm going to have to try this pot tea thing. Ya know, I bet that there is a really good pun in there involving pot tea and tea pot. Whomever said "just smoke it" was being lame just then. If all you can or want to do is smoke it then you are either hooked or have no imagination. I hardly ever smoke it, I preferring find new and interesting ways to eat it, and you get a better longer lasting high that way too.