Marijuana Should Be Class A Drug !

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by stonner, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stonner

stonner Banned

Marijuana Plants And All Other Drugs Are Whats Turning The People Of This World In Lazy Bastards (hippies) Fuck Your Acid And Mushrooms Go And Get A Job Instead Of Living In Tax Payers Money Those Of You How Are From Great Britan Are A Disgrace I Repeat Disgrace To The Country People Did Not Fight In The War For You People To Lie On Your Arse And Get High All Day The Fought For Independence Websites Lke This Are A Disgrace As The Glamouries Drugs. Tony Blair And The Govurnment Should Be Tougher And Send Drug Users To Jail Not Fine Them Also Marijauna And All Other Drugs Should Be Class A If You Use Drugs 5 Months Jail Minimum Is What I Recomend That Would Sort Out You Lazy Beggers Hippies Huh This Is 2006 Not 1966 So We Will Not Tolorate Ur Lifstyle Any More Its Time You Got A Job And Realised Drugs Arn't The Answer

2. HotBox420

HotBox420 Member

well by the look of your name it looks like your a "Lazy Begger".

3. HotBox420

HotBox420 Member

why dont you go to a forum about a drug that should REALLY be banned from anykind of use. Go to an alcohol forum and preach about how many people are killed every day because the government wants to make money off of the sales. You talk shit like weed is bad. How many people die from smoking weed? now how many people die everyday from drinking, or getting hit by a drunk driver, huh? dont come on this forum talking this bs about things that you dont even know. obviously youve never been high, or drunk because if you did, you would know which one should be legal, and which one actually has the potential to do damage. its a proven fact, alcohol kills about 100 times as many people as marijuana does.

4. gratefuldeadhippy

gratefuldeadhippy Member

I will give you this, a list of words you misspelled during you'r vain attempt to rattle or collective cage:

Government
    Glamorizes
    Britten
    stoner
    tolerate
    lifestyle
    beggars
    recommend

lazy non-stoner can't even use spellcheck.

5. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

He also misused grammar, a lot of his sentences didn't make sense...but didn't have spelling errors.

6. THEPRO

THEPRO Member

Someone needs a good wig splitting!!

7. THEPRO

THEPRO Member

run a spell check on f***you.

8. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

that just shows how many stoners u really know. most of people that use this 'herb'(used hundreds of years ago for medicinal purposes) are normal people who have jobs, lives families - everything just like to chill once in a while--- now i think theres nothing wrong with that. i believe it should be legalised as if u aint noticed it aint killed a single person-unlike tobacco, alcohol and going on about something like this when you have no clue how retarded and ignorant thats sounds. im from uk, and know loads of people that regulary toke and have great lives, some have higher education, families - basicly youre one of those in a thousand that dont realise that they should moan about chemicals and not mother nature.

and my last word is thank god you got banned you f*cking son of a b*tch

peace

9. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

GratefulDead, Brittain not Britten also mispelled not misspelled. Our not or.
    You god damn hippies. National service or a short sharp shock thats whats needed.
    This government weed is making me feel a little strange. My fathers car is a Jaguar.
    Something about a dream and buying a football team.

10. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

WTF does having a job mean? That you're blindly submitting to the capitalist machine? That you are a good boy because you believe in being a tool so the rich can get richer? I wonder if people are this stupid or if this was just a bored stoner looking to see peoples' reactions.

11. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Think your right 2cesarewild its some kid having a laugh. Is that you in the picture?

12. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

No, that is the only man I could ever love without meeting lol. jerry g.

13. thecrowing86

thecrowing86 Member

Did you honestly just think that Jerry Garcia is in this forum? o_O Haha, just messing around...

14. Marclar

Marclar Guest

Folks....dont bother talking back to this stupid moron. He probably comes home and kicks his dog because he had a bad day....which has to be everyday if you are moron like that..

15. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

dude this was like 6 months ago ;p

how many bananas can ya get down in 3 minutes?

16. T.H. Cammo

T.H. Cammo Member

Do any of you people even know the true reasons why marijuana was banned in 1937? Or about the bullshit conditions that where going on back then? Harry J. Anslinger lied his ass off in Congressional Hearings, he made shit up out of thin air and he ignored (and went against) the reccomendations made by every major medical, psychological and legal study ever published at that time. Ever hear of William Randolph Hearst and "Yellow Journalism"? Harry J. Anslinger's uncle was a big, east coast, money man or politition (I don't remember right off hand) who got Anslinger appointed in the first place, anyway he had a serious interrest in seeing that cannibis was banned. Lo and behold, nephew Harry got it banned - the lying son-of-a-bitch. Before this time marijuana was just considered a mild intoxicant, it was legal and caused almost no problems - pretty much world-wide. As for medicinal use; it was used in every kind of preparation that you could imagine. The Queen of England, no less, was even treated with it by her Royal Physician. I'm sorry - that just cracks me up!!! I can just picture the Queen, so ripped that she can hardly hold her head up - taking bong rips! LMFAO

To really tell the whole story there is a ton of info i'd have to brush up on. But if anybody is really interested - the truth should be known. Hell, we could keep this thread going for a l-l-o-o-n-n-g-g time!!!

By the way, if Hollywood is listening (Oliver Stone, are you out there?) this story is just begging to have a movie made about it!!!

17. T.H. Cammo

T.H. Cammo Member

Looks like no one's interrested - b-b-o-o-r-r-r-i-i-n-n-g-g!!!

18. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

I saw the history of pot in USA on Google video and the laws and persons behind the laws. They both men are main reason its in its class and why the laws are so f__Ked pot and just about all other drug laws.

It's now taking 60+ yrs to undo hes damage dam it.

Good topic

19. Cuey

Cuey Member

Dude your seriously misinformed!
    I'm from Britain (I can spell the country i live in) and me and all my mates smoke weed every single day and we don't get fuck all off the government!
    We work hard for our money and what we choose to do with it is nothing to do with you! Who the fuck are you at 15 to go on about the government? When you pay taxes then you can have an opinion but until then shut the fuck up!

20. Jerminatrix

Jerminatrix Member

Holy crap! No one told me you don't have to work and establish an income to buy smoke! x.x Dude. I bust my ass from my smoke. And I'm proud to admit it. I'm not on any assissted income. I make 15 bucks an hour. And my wife just left me. Damn right I'm gonna smoke a spliff. I don't even have a dental plan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.