Marijuana Forum FAQ

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by NoVictimNoCrime, Jun 11, 2006.

1. jazzkicker

jazzkicker Member

is it safe to smoke your piece after rubbing alchohol has been in it??? do you have to wash it with water after? will the water mold?

2. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

^it could start on fire

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

1.yes 2.yes 3.no

4. Willy_Wonka_27

The LD-50 is reported to be somewhere between 40,000 to 80,000+. Depending.
    Which means that you need between 40,000 and 80,000+ normal doses all at once to kill 50% of test subjects. all these numbers are scientific speculation because noone has ever died yet. the only way this is possiable is to condence the THC and inject/eat it.

A normal dose, according to the DEA and other sorces, is between 4mg and 20mg, of THC to produce a high. which converts into between .0000088Lbs and .000044Lbs of pure THC to produce a high.

So, if you do the calculations....(carry the 2, devide by the numarator and such)

It takes between 5.5oz to 3.5Lbs of pure Thc to kill 50% of the test subjucts.

and the avrage potency of weed is about 10%thc according to a few studies.
    so, in the case of smoking, id say you have to smoke anywhere between 3.4Lbs to 35Lbs of Marijuana within about 60 mins to OD on the THC

willy_wonka_27
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you CAN eat raw bud without extracting the THC into fats or alcohol.

the first step is to get a good potent plant. after harvest you need to start the process of drying, and curing. curing is VERY important, because it is the beginning stage of decarboxylation, or, transferring the non-psychoactive THCA produced by the plant into THC. the longer you cure the better, but not all of the THCA will be changed to THC.

normally, at this point, the bud would be ready for smoking. smoking, using a lighter, decarboxylates more of the THCA and makes the weed more potent.

but instead, we will use a different heat source to finish the job of decarboxylation. there are may ways to finish the job, but the quickest ways are using the oven or a food dehydrator.

in an oven you should place the weed on a baking sheet, and turn the oven to around 150 degrees. once the oven is warm place the baking sheet into the oven for around 5 to 10 minutes. the buds should now have mostly THC and little if any THCA.

using a food dehydrator, place the buds on the herb rack and leave them in till they are slightly brown and crispy(as much as a few days). the food dehydrator will not harm your buds because the temperature at which it runs isn't very high at all. this method is better than the oven because there is less risk of harming the buds. but, as with the oven method, the buds should contain mostly THC and little to no THCA.

you can also use a stove and a pan but this method is hard to control.

the weed is now ready to eat "Raw" AKA un extracted.

break up the buds before eating them.

this is tried and true.

Willy_Wonka_27

5. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

Damn id like to visit your factory

6. Rich904

Rich904 Member

i worked that shit out and i got the 3.4 to 35 ilbs too i also seen how much more u would have to take to die or have that 50 % shit with using 20 mg it said to produce a high and i came up with 6,000 to 67,200 times more weed u would have 2 take than what it takes 2 get high to HAVE A 50% chance of dying

7. Willy_Wonka_27

[​IMG]Willy_Wonka_27

8. RealitaT

RealitaT Member

Another stealth smoke method if u only have a joint. construct a spoof and this is a design for my lantern...
    what you need:
    a tube(s)
    mason jar (glass jar with screwable lid)
    pointy object

punch a doobie end sized hole in the lid
    punch 2-3 more wholes in side close together
    poke doobie thru first whole and attach tube
    light joint and quickly place in jar and screw on
    suck on tube!
    exhale thru spoof
    cover the other wholes when taking a hit
    release wholes when not... air pressure should equalize resulting in the smoke will stay in jar.
    GETS U REALLY BAKED FOR A JOINT since u are also inhaling the smoke that would be wasted in free form (off tip)

hope this helps

9. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Hmm, can I buy this with Incence?

10. Blithe

Blithe Member

the ps2 thing is cool :]

11. hamish...

hamish... Member

i hide my stassh in a secret tiny shelf inside the top of an alcove in y room its totally hidden

ssshhwwiinnggg

3 people like this.
  12. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

My friends and I call a Hot Box (White Wall) a 'fishbowl.'

WE just fishbowled his car...

13. I can't believe I never read this before....it would answer about 98% of the threads written these days.

14. Willy_Wonka_27

most people do not believe this works. i have done it several times and if that isn't enough proof, here is another confirmation
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237532

i dont want to hear that "ya gotta extract it with lipids" bullshit. that works too... this also works.

15. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Thanks Wonka I was looking for this.

16. RexLee

RexLee Banned

sweet dude i would have never thought of the ps2 idea

17. GeoJuana

GeoJuana Member

can anyone tell me how to estimate how much weed your lookin at like...rough rough estimate like just so u make sure ur dealer is givin u wat he says...i may be askin a stupid question but...i dont kno much...so be nice lol

18. GeoJuana

GeoJuana Member

oh, i also have this hiding spot that I think is really good!! I have this REAAALY cheap stocking type thing (like stockings from christmas)...there is a seem inside the stocking thng...and i ripped just a slit in the seem so I can slip shit through it and it will just go down to the bottom....

Tell me what you think?

19. EXAchilles

EXAchilles Member

It's not really a stupid question, but it is kinda hard to show someone over the net. It just kinda comes to you as you buy/smoke/see more. Once you get to know about what an 1/8 looks like then a 1/4 and half and an Oz are all relative.

20. niggzilla

niggzilla Member

yeah i got mine in the ps2 now.

lmao good idea!