Marijuana and its development on the brain

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by cloverleaf, Jun 27, 2006.

1. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Member

Do you know anyone (young) who is really fucked up because of marijuana? Like their maturity level etc. If so, how often did they smoke and for how long?

2. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Well i started this year and im 15 years old.. i think actually marijuana made me MORE mature ... it opened my eyes to alot in life...made me realise that my tiny little problems i might have are not the end of the world...

personally marijuana made me a more relaxed individual...
    buti guess if u smoke it @ age 9 , yea it might fuck you.

3. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Yea htat stuff happends i know a girl too in that case...she smoked when we where in grade 5 - 6...and now she does coke etc...and is fucked , she runs away from home etc...

i dunno it depends on who u hang out if u hang with cool pot heads , its all good but if u hang with drug addicts and coke dealers then yea u can fuck urs self hard.

btw. If the girl is so intelligent have a sit down with her , talk to her... i know it works for one of my friends who went WAYYYY over board doing meth and shit.
    I personally think shrooms is a usefull drug if known how to use it properly. Its not ap arty drug.

4. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

personally i think its more the illegal culture of pot that graduates people to the harder drugs and fucks them up than it is marijuana itself messing with peoples minds. pot is just a crutch and a scapegoat for some

5. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Some people can't handle the drugs, man.

6. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Exactly, i know my limits. i use pot as a crutch and a scapegoat, I love the feeling it helps me all the time.

7. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

ive got a friend who is a little messed up socially. His whole nature is that of a stoner now, cause hes been smoking since he was 10. I dont know, id have to compare the difference between him with/without weed, which is obviously impossible, to see how it changed him.

1000th post - check it!

8. KParker730

KParker730 Member

god my uncle is fucked up really bad. I know he smokes weed and has smoked since he was young. he also took acid 100 days in a row one year, which didnt help anything. Now he is like really messed up. last year he gave me some random legos for my birthday! (my 15th birthday) so, i would say dont do acid 100 days in a row

9. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

I know kids who are fucked up in the head that smoke weed, but I don't know anyone that is fucked up because of weed.

Dumb people have a tendency to lose interest in things that aren't fun, and find themselves getting into more fun stuff, like drugs. That's what I find.

10. omgimmatt

omgimmatt Visitor

yea the only thing it can do to you is mess you up socially, you start hanging with other stoners and hate everyone else and shit like that, but that happens to everyone eventually

11. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

You have to remember,
    weed , acid , shrooms , salvia
    effect everyone totaly differnetly!!

Someone can fuck them selfs by just smoking marijuana others can do LSD , Cocaine and still be fine? ya dig?

12. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Well, anyone who lets something like marijuana "fuck them up", is destined to fuck their life up with something or another eventually. I would definitely say that marijuana has the power to fuck someone's life up severely, but only when in the wrong hands. So, maybe it's not the pot and just the person.

13. Action_Frank

Action_Frank Member

if your young and fucked your life up with pot than it's your own fault cuse you have to TRY and fuck your life up for it to work out like that.

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh hell I've been smokin' it since '58 and I uh I been smokin since uh uh u I uh wut