marijanna essay.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by SirPsycoSexy, Apr 10, 2007.

1. SirPsycoSexy

SirPsycoSexy Member

Fuck school. My schools guidance councler made the whole class write a 2 page paper on why marijuanna is bad. But it gets better. We got to chose from 3 topics: -Marijuanna. Why the killer drug is illegal. -Roll Play. What would you tell your kids to not smoke marijuanna. And the last one was just an original essay on the subject of weed. I thought this was bullshit because they are trying to poison our minds by making us do this shit and think this way.

I basically wrote mine by talking about how marijuanna is actually a lot more harmless than things like cigarettes and alcohol but yet those things are still legal.

...but dont get me wrong. i still enjoy the occasional cig and drink.

2. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

what did the guidance councilor say about your essay?

3. thered

thered Member

HAHA, fucking awesome. That's a perfect opportunity to lie through a great big grin. I'd have picked the "what would you tell your kids?" That has a lot of potential for stuff like "don't smoke pot or you'll get lung cancer" then stick the web address in there to that study last year that showed no connection. Those kinds of assignments are the best because you can completely not argue what they want you to but you can seem like you have no idea what you're talking about on the surface.

Also, does your school seriously have so many stoners that they gave everyone something like that? That's awesome.

4. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

yes, i'm very interested to hear this as well.

5. eyegore21

eyegore21 Member

You should post the essay here.

6. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

I wrote an essay on mary jane last semester in political science. We had to write an essay creating a new bill giving reasons why the laws should be changed and whatever. If she turned my paper in to the president I know reef would be legal in the U.S.

7. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I wrote a 3 page paper on why marijuana should be legalized this past year in English, got a 92% on it. My teacher told me it was one of the best in the classes he has ^.^

8. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Sweet. It took some balls to do that!

-B

9. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

ye, post the essay here. i wrote one of these in high school. i just wrote about the effects of marijauna, i didn't have to bash it.

10. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

anyone who still has any essay type thing like that should post it. Would be very interesting

11. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

dude that's fucking awesome. My english teacher told us to write a poem about something that was important to us, and I was about to write it about mj, but then I found out that at my school, if they hear us talking about illegal activity in an assignment, then they are obligated to tell an official, so I was like fuck that. Can't wait until I'm at Durham school of the Arts next year :)

12. vactom

I wrote this back in October, and it isn't the full three pages, but the other page and a half was done at school, so I can't upload it. This is the better half IMO.

13. vactom

PS: I was just reading a figured out why it was a 92% and not higher, I have major grammatical and spelling mistakes.

14. shynd

shynd Member

I enjoyed reading that and agree 100%. THe world is too naive.

15. vactom

Thanks, my teacher, who I am almost postitive is a stoner was like, "I enjoyed reading your piece on legalization. Sent it to me through email, and it's funny because he always quotes the southpark of that week, he is a good teacher. First year, but chill as hell. My dad applauded me for it too. Wish I had the other half, I think I thrw that paper out in like November, ha. But thanks for saying you enjoyed it.

16. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

i just wanted to say that your sig is kickass^^ it reminds me of tool.

17. vactom

Thanks, it is done by the same artist as the guy that did the album covers of 10,000 days and lateralus. Good artist, Alex Grey, is.

18. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

yeah dude, haha, when I was reading it, I thought you did that to be funny to your teacher, like, I was so stoned when I wrote this, haahahahahaha. Next time you see him, just be like, I am so sorry about that paper, I was soooo high, I had no idea that I wasn't spelling that shit right, hahaha.

19. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

you should have picked why it's illegal.
    because basically they were afraid of mexicans, desegregation, and miscegenation...
    they thought that you could go crazy and kill people under it's influence, and marketed it as more addictive then heroin...
    watch the movie reefer madness and grass.
    you probably can find both on youtube.

20. vactom

Haha, he probably implied it ;)