Map

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Rocky_Green, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Rocky_Green

Rocky_Green Member

Here's a link to a map that Rob posted on welcomehome.org. He said that it was "carefully drawn by Henry the Fiddler."

http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/sites/co2006/co2006map.jpg

Because this map comes from Rob, I'm going to assume it is trustworthy. The altitude looks to be in the 8600-8800 foot elevation range. Fuck Yeah!

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

whew glad its not 9700..when ya get that high every 50 feet makesa difference, i remember in new mexico, down on the trail i'd be ok, but just go a lil bit up the hill to 1 of the kitchens & thealtitude would mess ya up
    thanks for the mapthough, that should help alot as long as i can get my damn printer to work
    could someone try to post an actual topo & maybe the fs maps?

is it just me or does this seem too easy? lol im sooo used to havin to guessat directions & follow instincts, this looks too straight forward & easty to follow, wheres the confusion & misinformation?

3. Rocky_Green

Rocky_Green Member

4. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

interesting,, anyone know what the 3 structures noted on the map directly north of center are??

please dont tell me some kinda leo station for hunters...