MAOI Clarification

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by StoopidIreMan, Jan 31, 2009.

1. StoopidIreMan

StoopidIreMan Member

Tried to research with no avail. What does an maoi exactly do to a shroom trip. Are there any long term effects? What form do these maoi come in, do you smoke, drink, ect.? Any info would be helpful and even some reports would be cool.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Are you joking?

Like seriously.

Look this forum straight in the eye.

And tell us all again

that on all the entire internet

you could not find one fucking page

about maois plus psilocybin mushrooms

please

tell me that.

i want to hear it, from your e-lips.

3. StoopidIreMan

StoopidIreMan Member

how bout taking the thorn out of your ass. all i did was ask a question. how about you chill out and maybe you could have refereced me a website and told me that i just didnt look hard enough. i cant stand people that try to talk big over the internet. you can prollbably seeing me shaking in my boots. if you know so much how about you share your knowledge and do what a forum was made for.:mad:

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

5. StoopidIreMan

StoopidIreMan Member

damn that was a joke. ok thats cool. thanks for the link.:D

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

No problem.

Short answer is, they go together GREAT!

long answer: make sure you are not taking anything that is dangerous to combine with MAOIs, and if you're taking anything as strong as Syrian Rue (Harmala) or a pharmaceutical MAOI, obey the dietary restrictions for like a week beforehand and a week after (or more?)

Also only take 1/2 or 1/3 of your normal mushroom dose, as even this will be much more powerful than your normal mushroom dose.

Terence Mckenna was a big fan of smoking a hit or two of harmala after eating a little mush, but he says it can get intense