Manscaping - Do girls really like it/expect it?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by sammygee, Mar 9, 2008.

1. sammygee

sammygee Banned

Saw this funny comedy sketch on YouTube by the Truth Hunters... now I'm wondering if you girls really like your man to be smoooooooth???
    Manscaping
    If so I'd better get down to the hardware store and buy a weed-wacker... LOL

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i prefer it a bit. it saves a girl from getting those stubborn hairs stuck between her teeth. and the hair does hold in quite a bit of scent, even after a shower. so if you know you put out a mile wide pheromone trail, understand that it can be a bit overwhelming for your lady.

and if you're growing a jungle down there, ask your lady if she likes it or not. it's all individual.

3. sweetdeviant

sweetdeviant Member

keep it hairy and manly. it's easy to pick a hair out of your teeth.

i like it natural for a man. shaving down there is for the ladies.

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

a trim is nice, if its jungle-ish. i do kind of wish my guy would shave, he has a loooot of hair. but whatever, ig et lazy about my pubes sometimes, hes allowed to too

5. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

I shavezzzzzzzzzzz.

I feels better thataway.

6. mamaKCita

shaving, really, is for anyone who likes it.

i dont' have any space between my teeth. that stuff is hard to get out. it ends up breaking off while part of it is still stuck there. it's uncomfortable.

oh! and when it gets stuck right at the back of your throat and makes you cough because it kinda scratches. that makes me crazy, throws me off my rhythm.

7. mamaKCita

sweeeet. i like that. it looks so clean and tidy and huge.

8. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

I don't know what it is, either.

I feel horny more often shaved. I guess I feel more attractive.

9. mamaKCita

dave's the same way. he just showed up shaved one day and i liked it A LOT.

10. sweetdeviant

sweetdeviant Member

if you're a really hairy guy from the forehead down, and particularly hairy from the shoulders down, and even hairier from the waist down .... shaving that one spot kind of looks silly, imo.

11. mamaKCita

it's an individual thing. dave's not hairy at all.

12. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Nothing wrong with a bit of.. manscaping.

13. real_large

real_large Member

I don't think you have to be bald, but a bit o' manscaping is just a courtesy. Just as I don't like diving into and navigating a jungle, I think women probably appreciate some cleanliness if they're spending time down there. Someone mentioned scent, which some people might enjoy. But I'm the scentless apprentice. Would rather focus on the task at hand (getting her off) than any smells I might encounter. She probably feels the same way? Any scent I might carry in the bush can't be all that pleasant anyway.

And besides, it does look bigger if it's not having to peek out of three inches of pubic hair. This is always a plus.[​IMG]

14. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

It DOES look bigger. Large is right.

I appreciate a little trimming.

15. whereami

whereami Member

I manscape more for myself but of course females appreciate it too. I use to do the landing strip for while but once while I was shaving & trying to center it, I fucked up & the strip was all cock-eyed & crooked. Instead of leaving it like that, I figured I'd just shave it all then let it grow back start brand new. Well, I actually reeeeally liked the way it looked & felt completely bald so I keep it that way now. And the girls actually like it a lot too.

16. Bishiness

Bishiness Member

How does one have tips to acquire the closest shave? I hate that shaven fealing when you run a hand against the grain and feel that rough sand-papery micro-stubble. I've been shaving for a wile now and the closest shave i ever did was against the grain, which was a regrettable act. Does anybody believe waxing is better?

17. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i vote for a trim over a shave on guys, stubble and having to pull the skin around.... eh, a trim gets rid of the bulk of the annoying crap. but thats just personal opinion

18. whereami

whereami Member

I would love to go to get waxed but I've been told by a female that as a male, I would not be able to handle the pain the females can. I took her word for it,lol. The only thing that bothers me about shaving is the time it takes me which is around 20 minutes. Maybe I'm just thorough & don't like to leave any missed spots.

19. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I've said this on threads here about women, and I guess we guys deserve equal time--

Here we are pretending to be hippies, and if there are a few things hippies ought to stand for, those things would be avoiding consumerism, respecting the natural human body, and (best of all) having nothing to do with social conventions. Yet people seem to be all about slavishly following the latest fashion trends. Manscaping!

No, nobody needs to shave any body part, whether you're male or female or a little green person from Mars. You want to be a fashion wimp, go find some other message board to talk about your experiences.

I'll let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees,
    Make a home for the fleas in my hair!
    A home for fleas, a hive for bees,
    A nest for birds, there ain't no words
    For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder of my HAIR...