Manchester bombing, scum thief sentenced

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by morrow, Jan 30, 2018.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pathetic son of a bitch! Looks like he got his ass whooped before (broken nose, dislocated jaw). I have no mercy for those that prey on people, especially when they are vulnerable. A buddy of mine told me about his uncle who was in a car accident on the highway one night. He was smashed up pretty bad and really couldn't move. Someone stopped to assist, so he thought. But the individual leaned him forward and reached into his back pocket and stole his wallet, looked around the wrecked vehicle for more things to salvage, and then left. WTF??! People are fucked UP these days...

morrow likes this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wow, this is the first ive heard about it.

Man, thats low

morrow likes this.
  4. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Good!!!!!

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Can you imagine being there and the first thing that occurs to you is to steal from them? That's desperation at its worst. I feel sorry for him because he felt that he was so desperate that he needed to steal/saw an opportunity there. So sad. It's definitely good that they caught him though. Maybe someday he will be able to put it behind him.

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, In the mean time, someone is going to be putting it in his behind

morrow likes this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I was waiting for someone to do that. Feel sorry for this guy c'mon.

Plenty of stories around the world of homeless guys stopping to help, putting others first. And homeless in england is never that desperate, probably made 10 pounds from begging earlier in the day.

Blood and body parts everywhere and he goes pick peoples pockets. This one deserves a bullet in the head

Eric! and morrow like this.
  8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I knew someone would come down on me for this particular post. I honestly feel badly that he must have been terribly impoverished; though I understand that in fact what you're saying about homeless in England is actually the truth. I read something that said as much in the not so distant past saying that their homeless are well off, but I wonder if that's compared to some third world country or something where there is not electricity or water for miles around. Anyway. I think my feelings got the best of me. He deserves to be jailed for a period that is consistent with the heinous quality of the event in question. Even if he isn't directly responsible his actions show an extreme disregard for humanity.