Manager hitting on moi?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by r0llinstoned, Apr 27, 2013.

1. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

So, i've been posting about my manager in the stoners lounge but thought i would make a thread about it to get more opinions. First off, if anyone remembers my "work dilemma" thread, this is NOT the same manager. This is the new one that started last summer.

Everything was normal until a month or two ago. She says things to me like "oh you're such a dirty boy i'm going to spank you!" and "i'm going to get a belt and whip your butt with it". She also touches my chest and stomach and arms a lot. I get the most hours even though I don't really work that hard. Sometimes she will text me late at night as well.

As far as I can see she doesn't do anything like this with anyone else.

Am I thinking to much into this in your opinion? Or she might be into me?
    Anyone had similar situations?

2. acuarela

acuarela Member

It's funny you have to ask, she's harassing you. I've never had a manager say anything like that, but I had co-workers who seemed to be a little too touchy, I never thought anything of it because people where I'm from touch each other way too much, but you don't really see that here without it being something else.

3. r0llinstoned

Bitching about it for so long? I've mentioned this TWICE in over three years on here.

And Acuarela, she doesnt touch me THAT much but she does sometimes. I guess if we were Italians from staten island it would be ok. They are always touching each other when talking.

4. r0llinstoned

Alright then.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

She wants teh cawk.

I've never had a manager or boss hit on me, as most have been men.

I am just fine with women touching me... unless they're ugliez or fattiez.

Is she hot? You should ask her if she's DTF.

6. acuarela

acuarela Member

I didn't mean it because of the touching, but from what she says. It's not the kind of thing I would like to be hearing from my manager or people I work with, unless you're actually friends with the person and it's just a way of joking around.

I have a lot of "inappropriate" interactions with people at work, but it's also the people I hang out outside of work and they don't really happen while working.

7. r0llinstoned

I've had one threaten TO hit me lol

8. r0llinstoned

I guess we are pretty close, well, i'm closer with her then the other people in our department are.

I don't think i will ask her what her intentions are, for fear of it making things awkward. I dated a co worker at this same place last year and it ended up bad.
    :sultan:

9. lode

lode Banned

I was naive at 22 also. See if you can get a raise out of the deal.

10. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Well I guess you can either sue her or fuck her, whichever floats your boat.

11. r0llinstoned

I think some of you are thinking I am taking this the wrong way. I don't think she is harrassing me and i definitely am not going to sue her lol..

12. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Ok, wear a condom :D

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So I was going to ask if you were attracted to her but that fact that you're not taking it as harassment answers that. That and you're a male. I think women are more wary of harassment in the work place.

So do you plan to do something about it? Give her a kiss and shit?

14. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

:confused:
    the kiss I can understand, but don't you think shitting while kissing her may have undesired consequences?

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Hey some people like that sort of thing..at least according to the hip forums sex forums

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If we wouldn't know any better we would assume the manager is male and rollingstoned a lady :p Kokujin most likely would see evidence of the women stay passive and still get hit on theory :D

She seems to like he's a dirty boy :2thumbsup:

17. r0llinstoned

I don't think I am going to do anything about it. Not right now at least.

She could hate me for all I know

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What about that she gives you the most hours? Is that a positive or a negative thing :D serious though, it could be considered both but from how you brought it I thought it was positive for you :p

19. r0llinstoned

yea idk i guess she is pretty fond of me.

It's just that I dated a co worker before and it ended up pretty badly and I dont really want a repeat of that. Especially not someone who has control over my job and hours.

She is supposed to be getting fired though in the next few months though. I hope it's not true.

20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I met my wife at work and I was her manager.
    I was transferred in as an Asst. Manager for a national retail drug chain.
    She came on to me and I reciprocated. On nights that we both had to close, she would stick around and help me "close the store". ;)
    Well on one of those nights I stupidly forgot to call the alarm company and tell them I was working late. If the alarm does not get set within a specified time, or gets set and then deactivated, they call the store, if no answer then the manager's home and the police.
    So here it is about 12:30 AM, store has been closed for 2 hours, alarm was supposed to be set by 11:45.
    I set the alarm, we head out the door, my "partner" nudges me as I'm locking the door and I turn around to see my store manager standing there with his Rottweiler and 12 gauge shotgun, and next to him a cop.
    As my partner in crime is trying in vain to stuff her pantyhose into her purse my boss just looks at us, shakes his head and says
    "Goddamn it! I thought the store was getting robbed and you were in there dead! Why didn't you answer the damn phone!"
    To that I have no answer, I just give a stupid look.
    We were kinda distracted at the time the phone rang.:p
    The cop leaves, my boss leaves, we leave.
    Two days later my soon to be wife was transferred to another store and not another word was ever said about it by my boss.
    Damn, he was a cool boss to work for, for a variety of reasons.

That was about 22 years ago.
    We still have some good laughs remembering some of the antics that went on in that store after hours :D