Man this sucks..I'm 16 and never had a girlfriend before

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Formertechno34, Jan 3, 2007.

1. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

BINGO!

2. Formertechno34

Formertechno34 Member

She wasn't really a hottie..but that's not the point. See..it's not only you get a hottie nd bam bam you finished, you have a girlfriend. You don't play a game here..you gotta like the girl, you can't just get her for kissing and do stuff. You gotta really like her. And trust me I know I don't have to talk to that girl,you didn't need to remind me.

[​IMG]

3. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Uh...Suncatch...shenanigans!

4. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

My experience has been different than your expectations. See first I like the girl, then I date the girl, then sometimnes I really like the girl. You don't have to be in love or really really like someone just to date them. That's why you date them, to see if they might be that person.

5. eddiedavis_1974

eddiedavis_1974 Members

Dude. you are 16. FUCKING RELAX! you are way too worked up about this and pussy in general. find somebody (a guy) a few years older than you that you respect, that is confident with the ladies and do things he does not like to do.. example, take out trash, cook, clean barbecue grill, clean pool, shit like that. Be of service and listen. as in shut the fuck up. use the force fucker, lol. write the word "relax" on everything you own at least 25 times. be cool, like fonzie

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

This thread is from 2007... OP is closer to 30 by now

7. eddiedavis_1974

eddiedavis_1974 Members

oh snap! my bad that's what i get for not reading the fine print... wonder how that worked out and what he is up to now?