Man Hair

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Deleted member 235132, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Any other guys out there NOT shave their chests and other man hair? I couldn't wait to get my body hair when I was in adolescence. It was a rite of passage of becoming a man. I want to look like a man and not a prepubescent boy. My wife likes my hair and feels it's masculine. I trim my pubes on occasion but that is it. No razor below the neck.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2023
    regina73 likes this.
  2. regina73

regina73 Members

totally shaved head down and both wives had shaved pubes

JakeJ and Muskoka Guy like this.
  3. MexxiSteve

MexxiSteve Members

Never shaved anything but my face

SteveAustin likes this.
  4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I never have to hear "oh, wait a minute, honey, I have a hair stuck in my mouth..." 'nuf said..

Muskoka Guy and regina73 like this.
  5. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I shave my armpits and the tops of my feet because I mostly go barefoot or wear flip flops when I’m not at work. I’ll trim occasionally but too much itch when I’ve shaved my pubes in the past.

6. twopeepsin1

twopeepsin1 Newbie

I am an old guy and like others we could not wait to grow hair. However now I like it either trimmed real close of shaved. One I feel cleaner although I am a water resources abuser because I shower at least 2 times a day. And shaving she nor I have hair in our mouth. Nothing worse than something stuck in the back of your throat. Having said that...I was 18 when an old guy told me. Son take a piece of white bread to bed with you and put on the nightstand. If you get a hair in your throat get a bit of the center of the bread, lightly ball it up and swallow it and it will take the hair down with it. That was back in the day of full bushes. I never thought in my life even after hearing this to take bread to bed with me! I go shaved. Not for the look but for function.

7. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to HF!Suggest you introduce yourself! ;-)

8. twopeepsin1

twopeepsin1 Newbie

I thought I did in the newbie forum...but if not...I am twopeepsin1. Former Army Aviation (HUEY) found this site by chasing rabbit holes and glad I did. Such variety is nice.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thank you! Again, welcome! Hope chasing different rabbit holes here on HF are rewarding!!

10. BigTease

BigTease Members

I shave only my face but do trim the hair around my shaft I have on occasion shaved my shaft.

Tags: