mall cops

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by _DeLiA_, May 16, 2004.

1. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

i was at the mall with some friends waiting to be picked up, and this mall cop comes up to us and is sucking in a lollipop. my friend says that looks tasty and he says yah but i'd rather be sucking on a joint. then he goes on about how back in the day he could get an ounce for 10 dollars, he said he had killer hook ups. then he told us how to avoid undercover cops. he was cool but i dont know if he trustworthy.......

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

Dude, that sounds alittle shady... Doesn't sound like any 'big, bad, scary cop' i've ever witnessed...he was sucked on a lollipop?!?! LOL i'd trust him then...u can always trust people who eat lollipops...its like a rule...lollipop suckers are always innocent...

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

rofl, he was probably trying to get laid

4. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

LOL! why didnt i think of that!

5. BigBong

BigBong Member

those are not cops! Thier basically rent a cops who attended a very short class and get paid shit..

6. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I never really go to the mall anymore, but when I used to, they would walk around and tell kids in big groups to split up or they'd have to leave, and dumb shit like that.

We also have Rent-a-Cops in school, and they're not as bad, but definitely not cool.

7. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

the only reason someone gets a job as a mall rentacop is to pick up teenage girls. this is something you should know. he wanted to bust you for your pot, then intimidate you into givin him head.

8. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

mall cops can't do shit to you, they're not even allowed to touch you...if you steal something, all they can do is stand in front of you and try to not let you pass...

at least thats what I heard...

9. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

They probably can't arrest you, but they definetley can detain you until the police do come, if you have done something illegal.

10. BigBong

BigBong Member

exactly.. they are still an authority figure..

11. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

hahaha, you must be one or something. They are not an authority figure at all!!!!!!

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yea man that sounds a littlesketchy,walkin up to random kids talkin about herb

13. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

they definatley are an authority figure, they detained my sister when she was invovled in a fight. so they do have the power to detain, but arrest.

14. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Here in Vegas, they don't even attend a Class. It's a Minimum wage job, with little or NO training. (Unless they are Armed. Then they take the Class)
    He was probably just bitching because He couldn't get high. He had to work.
    (I know. I used to do that as a job before my heart attack last year.)

15. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Sorry to hear about your heart attack, hope everything turns out well for you.

16. exTREME=cowinmyear

exTREME=cowinmyear Member

best of luck with that heart attack man