(Males) Do You Have Toys & Does Your Wife Know?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by sandybrooke, Jul 16, 2015.

1. shortguy573

shortguy573 Members

I'm not married yet but do have a fiancée and I've got a pocket pussy she bought me because she hardly does anything sexual for me anymore. Needless to say I'm giving it a workout!

Redmanchu likes this.
  2. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I have a sleeve and a small butt plug. My wife bought me the sleeve and was with me when I bought the butt plug.

3. Anal_lover

Anal_lover Members

I have an assortment of butt plugs and other anal toys. My wife encourages me to wear a plug daily so I'm ready for her strap on. I don't masturbate much anymore because she has me in chastity now. When she does let me masturbate, I always have to cum in my mouth and swallow. She loves making me consume my own cum and having control of my cock and ass.

Redmanchu likes this.
  4. sexcrazzzed35

sexcrazzzed35 Members

I have a lot of toys including a sex machine and my wife knows all about them

5. Castlesecrets

Castlesecrets Members

I have penis rings, masturbators and penis pumps. She knows that I have a few toys, and it’s okay with her.

1 person likes this.
  6. Goander

Goander Members

Fleshlights and Aneros massagers. Many more through the years. My wife know and I share using them with her.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I have a number of toys that she knows I have and we use them together. My wife enjoys working the flesh-light and a dildo on me or working the big dong in me while sucking me off.

8. Surewhynot

Surewhynot Members

Yes, I recently bought a prostate massager, feels great, but it won’t stay In lol. Also have some vibrating beads and a butt plug. I’m shopping for remote controlled vibrating butt plug now since I am in search of the ultimate hands free orgasm.

9. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I just have a couple cock rings which we sometimes use together

10. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Since my earlier post here back in 2015 my wife bought me a masturbation sleeve which is awesome. Its not a Fleshlight but it's really good.

11. topper

topper Member

Since she can't use them anymore, I use all of her old toys. She knows that I use them. Sometimes I will ask her which one I should use and she will pick one for me to use. Sometimes she wants to watch, which always makes it more exciting.

alfire likes this.
  12. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Oh yes forgot to mention i also have a Fleshlight Quickshot. My wife knows about that one as well and has used it on me.

13. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

They’re pretty easy to clean. The cum just drains to the bottom so it’s just an empty, wash and dry. Real easy clean up.

14. alfire

alfire www.chastityshopper.com

Hope you guys do not mind a gal posting here but must agree with Modasflower the Tenga eggs are easy to clean and both I and my husband love them. Have used many of them with our chastity makes our sex life interesting.

15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My Fleshlight and Aneros toys are well known in our house. Plus the cock ring, various lubes, and condoms I keep available for my enjoyment. Masturbation is a major sexual release for me.

16. JamieBurton

JamieBurton Members

I have a glass butt plug a big black rubber dildo and a selectiin of cock rings.

Wife doesn't know I have them.

17. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

I have multiple cock rings also, a ball stretching ring, a cock sounder ,nipple clamps and a vial of lube.

JamieBurton and bigredinmass like this.
  18. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Yes and she knows. Sometimes we use them together. Often even.

19. KW67

KW67 Members

Several dongs, and cock rings. She bought me the rings and has offered to by other toys for me. I bought the dongs, because I am particular about size, appearance, feel, etc. We will use them together on occasion.

LowHangers likes this.
  20. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Yes . Motorised rechargeable cock rings. We use them as a couple toy .