male to female butt sex ; 10 questions

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Adderall_Assasin, May 16, 2007.

1. Adderall_Assasin

Adderall_Assasin Senior Member

firstly, this is an interesting forum about sex and i know some ppl here would be comfortable explaining their experiences or answering these questions for me.

i have never had anal sex but i have wondered some things. this is all refering to a male doing a female in the butt.

1) does it make a mess? like seriously, not cum, but shit.

2) does it smell like shit when you do it?

3) does the girl really like it as sexual pleasure, as sensual satisfaction, or is it just fake or even painful?

4) can a girl orgasm from this?

5) what parts does the penis stimulate on a girl during butt sex?

6) is there something that the partners should do beforehand? like, does she need to take laxatives and clean her system out?

7) do you NEED to use lube or is it just an added bonus?

8) can it hurt the girl? is so, internaly or just the opening?

9) after having the penis in the butt, is it true that you shouldnt put it in the vagina until it is cleaned?

10) what are the advantages of butt sex compared to standard sex?

thanks for answering me. have a nice day.

2. Adderall_Assasin

apparently noone will step up to it...

3. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass Member

1) does it make a mess? like seriously, not cum, but shit.

Not generally. Feces usually does not move from the colon to the rectum until it's ready to be expelled. In the 14 years my wife and I have been having regular anal sex, there have only been a couple of times things weren't pleasant.

2) does it smell like shit when you do it?

No... for the same reasons as above.

3) does the girl really like it as sexual pleasure, as sensual satisfaction, or is it just fake or even painful?

That would depend on the female. My wife loves anal sex and has incredibly intense orgasms. There are women who have honestly tried it, and can't stand it. Some find it painful.

4) can a girl orgasm from this?

Some can (see above).

5) what parts does the penis stimulate on a girl during butt sex?

Good question. I've asked my wife the same thing, and she really can't explain it, other then to say it feels like a vaginal orgasm, only more intense.

6) is there something that the partners should do beforehand? like, does she need to take laxatives and clean her system out?

I think laxatives would probably increase the chance of unwanted accidents. A good diet is the number one thing. Second, if my wife feels the need, she will perform an enema beforehand.

7) do you NEED to use lube or is it just an added bonus?

Lube is a must. Good lube, and lots of it, is very important.

8) can it hurt the girl? is so, internaly or just the opening?

Yes it can. If the receptive partner feels pain, you are probably causing damage. Most of the time this is temporary, but it could be as serious as a ruptured bowel. The key is, if it's painful - STOP -. It's your body telling you something is wrong.

I've talked to several doctors regarding anal sex. All three were of the opinion that anal sex was safe and would not result in injury or long term damage if there was not pain involved.

9) after having the penis in the butt, is it true that you shouldnt put it in the vagina until it is cleaned?

Yes. There are (of course) bacteria in the anus that can cause some pretty nasty infections if introduced into the vagina. Most common would be a simple yeast infection. However, there are much more serious infections that could result. It's also a good idea for the male to clean off afterward, and urinate to help flush bacteria from the urethra.

10) what are the advantages of butt sex compared to standard sex?

As far as what? If you refer to physical advantages, it can be used as a fairly reliable (but not fullproof) form of birth control. Some women, like my wife, have more intense orgasms. For the penetrator, the anus offers a very tight, smooth experience.

Then there's the psycological aspect. For some, it's either more intimate, or more animalistic. My wife and I feel very connected when we have anal sex. While others may feel dominated while being penetrated anally. As well, there's the taboo aspect of it. Let's face it, it's naughty. That aspect is a turn on for many.

4. Adderall_Assasin

wow. thnx for the lengthy replies. you answered my questions with confidence. considering that it doesnt make a mess, maybe i will try it sometime... well, depends on my partner. lol

5. naughtynorris

naughtynorris Member

I'll answer from personal experience

1) does it make a mess? like seriously, not cum, but shit. - Nope. Not that i experienced.

2) does it smell like shit when you do it? Nope..

3) does the girl really like it as sexual pleasure, as sensual satisfaction, or is it just fake or even painful? - I didn't enjoy it one bit.. tried it twice but i really didn't enjoy it. It doesn't hurt but it feels weird.

4) can a girl orgasm from this? - Not even nearly lol

5) what parts does the penis stimulate on a girl during butt sex? - Dunno.. it was a weird feeling for me. One that i don't want again lol

6) is there something that the partners should do beforehand? like, does she need to take laxatives and clean her system out? - Nope, but lube will help, coz the butt won't secrete what the vagina does.

7) do you NEED to use lube or is it just an added bonus? - a must.. see above. It hurts without it!

8) can it hurt the girl? is so, internaly or just the opening? Answer from the previous is spot on..

9) after having the penis in the butt, is it true that you shouldnt put it in the vagina until it is cleaned? - Yeah but i know some people don't.... Not my cuppa tea personally...

10) what are the advantages of butt sex compared to standard sex? - I know the guy loved it coz its really tight and smooth. But for the woman dunno.. as i didn't enjoy it one bit lol

6. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

1) does it make a mess? like seriously, not cum, but shit. Not when I prep properly (empty and rinse well)

2) does it smell like shit when you do it? Again, not if prepped

3) does the girl really like it as sexual pleasure, as sensual satisfaction, or is it just fake or even painful? I can hardest with his dick in my ass. Feels awesome

4) can a girl orgasm from this? Yeeeees!

5) what parts does the penis stimulate on a girl during butt sex? The whole thing. Deeper the better

6) is there something that the partners should do beforehand? like, does she need to take laxatives and clean her system out? Empty and anal douche with distilled water (several bulbs full until it comes out clean and clear - I'll usually do 2 to 4 then an extra that I hold in for about 3 to 5 minutes just to be sure)

7) do you NEED to use lube or is it just an added bonus? Must have lube. We use coconut oil and saliva for round one and his cum (I keep it inside) for round 2 and 3 and 4 if we can

8) can it hurt the girl? is so, internaly or just the opening? It can if you don't do it right or don't use the propped lube

9) after having the penis in the butt, is it true that you shouldnt put it in the vagina until it is cleaned? Correct. No matter how many clean douches there will always be bacteria. It can be dangerous

10) what are the advantages of butt sex compared to standard sex? No pregnancy fear so it's very open and safe. Increased intimacy because he can cum inside me which means we can orgasm together. No condoms woo hoo! Intensified orgasms for me. (Huge if I him while he's thrusting balls deep) semen retained in anus for long periods also has some nice health benefits because of soaking into the membranes

7. kinkydoyouloveme

kinkydoyouloveme Members

1. Its possible, but its the exeption, not the rule. Usually i like to plan my day out, eat a bit less, maybe no spicy food, or beans. Accidents could happen, but it will be very small leakage if anything.

2. Not that ive ever noticed. And weve done atm a few times too...

3. Depends on the girl, personally love it

4. Maybe not all, but those who like it deffinitely can

5. It stimulates your g spot from a different angle. But its more than that, i like the feeling of being dominated and fully relaxing and giving into my partner. I like that my partner gets really turned on from it. I like that he can cum in me

6. Definitely no laxatives, but lots of lube and foreplay. Toys help as well

7. Lots and lots and lots of lube

8. If entering too fash, and hard and if shes not relaxed enough it can definitely be very painful.

9. Its not recommended. But you know sometimes in the moment things go places. I wouldnt be too concerned. You can always keep some wet wipes close by or change condoms if you want to go back and forth

10. Its like a treat for both of us. Switching thigs up, no pregnancy, a bit of domination, getting that forbidden fruit, i mean it depends what turns you on about it

Katravenclaw likes this.
  8. rheeglenn

rheeglenn Members

1) does it make a mess? No

2) does it smell when you do it? A little, but it's not so bad.

3) does the girl really like it as sexual pleasure, as sensual satisfaction, or is it just fake or even painful? I can't answer this one. My wife and I are getting used to it, and I'm way ahead of her on the comfort scale at the moment.

4) can a girl orgasm from this? Don't know, but I've heard yes, it's possible.

5) what parts does the penis stimulate on a girl during butt sex? Don't know for sure, but I've read that a woman's erogenous zones and nerves encircle the anal opening, causing pleasurable stimulation for her.

6) is there something that the partners should do beforehand? like, does she need to take laxatives and clean her system out? Not necessarily. She may need to poop beforehand. BUT the receiver should wait 1-2 hours after pooping before receiving anal sex, because passing a stool causes the sphincter muscles to involuntarily contract for about that length of time. Once relaxed, she should be good to go.

7) do you NEED to use lube or is it just an added bonus? Lube is a MUST.

8) can it hurt the girl? is so, internaly or just the opening? Internally, yes, especially if rough or if you go in too fast. Anal fissures = not fun. Research it.

9) after having the penis in the butt, is it true that you shouldnt put it in the vagina until it is cleaned? Yes, very much so! Do not do this! Clean it first, or else it will likely cause infection.

10) what are the advantages of butt sex compared to standard sex? Different pleasure. Read up on it!