Male submissive

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by bi_for_fun, Apr 9, 2013.

1. bi_for_fun

bi_for_fun Member

I'm a young guy, 24, and I'm wanting to experience being submissive to a dominant woman, but I have no clue how to find a woman who will treat that way. What say you?

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Fetlife, collar me, even OKC and POF have the ability to seek by inclination.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Bi For Fun : So you want to seduce a woman either younger, or your age, or older or do you want to experience her seducing you?
    If you want one to seduce you (?) , why not imagine you are being seduced by one by trying out your own desires this way for a start. Undress yourself but imagine it's a woman taking your clothes off instead. Touch yourself where you would want her to.
    Then put these ideas to use when you find a woman you want to seduce or visa versa.
    Prostitutes, or placing an advertisement - it may be your next option if you cant find someone just by looking around for one to submiss with?

4. bi_for_fun

bi_for_fun Member

Thanks!

NZ, I'd like to be seduced by a woman and her be the one "in control"in the relationship, I'll have to try your suggestions out.

5. jalapenokush

jalapenokush Member

u can generally tell if a woman is dominant long before you get her into bed. very assertive, confident personalities are generally dominant. this isn't always the case tho, my girl is shy and quiet but has a pretty dominant side to her

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sounds like we both have something in common - to be seduced without asking !