Male saunas/bathhouses - whose been to one and did u like it?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Si69, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Male saunas/bathhouses - how old are you, whose been to one and did u like it?

Age 18 - 25
    Age 25 - 40
    Age 40 - 60
    Age 60+
    Just once - I loved it
    Just once - not for me
    I go often - it's dark, the more the merrier
    I go often - I'm picky
    I go often - to get fucked
    I go often - to fuck

Mark as many as you need

When I've gone I love to wander around naked displaying my hard-on and sizing up the talent - really turns me on.

What about the rest of you - what are your experiences in the saunas?

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Not for me, been more than once, a few times when younger. Not enough hot guys

And I find it annoying its identified as a gay thing when they are full of married guys

Piobaire likes this.
  3. Si69

hot guys - well it often depends on the day/time of the week - lotsa a married guys at the weekends.

But maybe it should just be called 'Gentlemen's Saunas' to allow for bi & gay. Just because lots of us are married there's no need to reject us all.

Simon

4. pillhead2

pillhead2 Member

I voted only once, not for me as it was the closest thing to that of 'Never Been-Not Interested' So I am 25-40yo and take one away from the 'only once' and change it to a "never, 'not interested" if you are doing some sort of research project. I would feel perhaps I was not the only person who could only fill in the age of the poll and had no option for a 'never'. Not that I have anything against those who enjoy them. Just not something I am interested in myself.

5. Si69

OK - it is not such a well-designed poll; just wanted to get a feel for what others thought of them and their experiences. As I said I find them a real turn-on though have not been to one in the last year.

Thanks for your responce tho pillhead,

lol Simon

6. born2suckcock

born2suckcock Member

I LOVE bathhouses. They are so sleazy and erotic. I get so turn on just from the moment I decide that I am going to go to one. Than by the time I get there I'm ready to suck off every dick in the place.

I was about 24 the first time I went and had a great first time there. I dont' have sex every time I go there because sometimes it's not very busy but even where there is nobody there I still jack off an have an incredible cum and still get a thrill walking around in a public place completely nude.

The bathhouse in my city also has a sun deck. There is a sign saying that you have to wear a bathing suit out on the deck but after dark they don't really enforce the rule and everyone gets naked right outside on the deck. This is a huge turn on sucking dick on the sun deck because there are a couple of apartments close by and anyone looking out their window would have a clear view of me sucking a guys cock and that is a huge thrill knowing that someone might be watching me suck dick.

The bathhouse burnt down a couple years ago and hasn't reopened yet (and it might not open in the future) but I miss it alot and would love to go back to one again.

7. Si69

Hot - yeah, they can be great :)

Smon:sunny:

8. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

i have been in them often at swimming centers. I've never had sex or done anything in them probably too hot for me lol.

9. LivinAFantasy

LivinAFantasy Member

There is one, probably more, here in Vegas that I thought about going to, but after looking at the pics on their website I know it'll never happen. At least not sober, anyway.

10. Si69

ccwf
    visited the Aberdeen one yesterday - its a bit tacky but had fun. I think the thing is that its all incognito, no status involved and everyone can throw off their inhibitions; some guys r still very reserved whereas others are just vorasious n go for every cock in sight. Nowadays there do seem to be more btms than tops but I manged to get fucked by three guys n in turn fucked three - only one was 'common' :) - we spent an hour over two sessions taking turns to fuck each other and a few other cocks offered themselves for sucking at the same time :) Nobdy offered to fuck me at the same time tho, being piggy in the middle is really great! Brought about five guys off n got three mouthfulls of vitamins :) A lovely slim young guy on the desk but he said he's not allowed upstairs to the dungeon n cubicles during opening hours - pity!

Simon

:sunny:

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  11. jiap

jiap Guest

Yeap male sauna is really my fav, I go there when I really desperate to suck dicks, I love the dark room, it's pitch black inside, u can't see a thing , just touch, feel , smell, suck and fuck in there, I just imagine every one is hot and young and have a hard cock to put in my mouth, I love lying naked on the soft vinyl bench in the middle of the room , spray my legs wide open and let others to play and suck my dick, fingering and licking my ass, it's really hot when some1 laying next to u get their ass fucked and u could hear the moaning next to u, most of the time I spend 1 hour inside the dark room sucking cocks till I cum, when I'm came out of the room , my face , my body , my mouth, hair , dick , balls all cover with the sticky cum, really awesome , only one thing I don't do in the darkroom is kissing lol.

View attachment 49848

12. Spunky850CSi

Spunky850CSi Member

I have been to many saunas and had a great time, can't wait for my next visit!

13. nakedboy

nakedboy Member

I like to go to the sauna.
    for be naked in the first place.
    and for sex with a boy or group sex.

14. masada

masada Member

Always been a big fantasy of mine, but whenever it comes down to it, I assume the crowd would probably be far older than myself, and/or I'd be pressured into something I'm not quite down for, so haven't yet gone. Going to have to one of these days though, preferably with somebody that's been before.

15. PiscesCub

PiscesCub Member

I've been to the baths many times, and enjoy them immensely. I used to rent a room for a night, for a place to sleep, but the atmosphere and sex are a definite plus!
    The nearest one to me is not very good, but it is better than none at all.

16. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I like going to gay saunas and show my self off. Then some guy will come up to me and just start playing with my ass and cock. wondeful

Marriedbicouple and Spunky850CSi like this.
  17. Jani500

Jani500 Member

Age 25 - 40
    I go often - to get fucked

I like this very much too and I never say NO. I allow all guys play with my ass and cock :)

18. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

That sounds extremely hot! I love the idea of getting fucked and sucking multiple guys while people watch me having gay sex!

I have never been to a bathhouse but I've been wanting to go check one out The thing is, I'm a big boy. I know that there are lots of guys who go for chubbier dudes... but don't want to go to a place where I will get no action whatsoever because of my big belly =P I've been on some chubby chaser and bear communities but I'm still a bit self-conscious in real-life situations. Strange for an exhibitionist like me I suppose, or maybe not.

19. Spunky850CSi

Spunky850CSi Member

I get a very good massage and oral from my partner at the sauna.

20. I love to go to a sauna to see all the cocks and fuck and suck all day