Male Refractory Time and Age

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Panama Jack, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Men: How long do you have to wait after ejaculation to be erect again and ready for sex? Do you cum a second and third time or just have sex? Be honest!
    What is your age?
    What say you?

About Me: I am 65 and have a very active sex life with my wife. Really great sex.
    Once I ejaculate, I have to wait about 8-10 hours before I can be erect again for sex. However, I do cum a good amount each time. Even the second time. When we are very active I can go 3 times in 24 hours.
    After that, I’m done for a day or two.

2. Jerkaddict

Jerkaddict Members

I am 38 and I can usually get hard again after cumming in 2-3 hours

Panama Jack likes this.
  3. Panama Jack

Yes, I remember those days. Hey, your really doing good. I’m a very lucky man to be as active as we are. We do not pressure each other to perform.

4. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Be 50 in a few days. Very good sex life. After the first one it takes us both a half hour or so to catch our breath and regain some of our strength. I can be hard and ready right then and there. I'm just turned on by her sooo much, a lot of the time I'm hard and dripping for up to 10 hours straight leading up to sex. That's no lie!! By rights shouldn't I call a doctor after 4 hours . The most I've ever done is three full blown orgasms in a couple hours. And 8 in one day. But at my age I'm just waiting for all that to change.

Panama Jack likes this.
  5. Panama Jack

You might able to prolong it if you eat right exercise and drink plenty of water daily. I eat a log of fresh fruits. It did not happen to me until I hit 63. I am still very active and I also produce a lot of precum. My wife sees me semi erect daily because I am a nudist. She is a semi nudist. It’s all good.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

How long do I have to wait after ejaculation to be erect again and ready for sex? It depends on how my body is reacting at the moment. I can have a coital orgasm and remain erect while inside. Once ejaculation is complete I continue to move in her vagina while remaining hard. After a masturbatory orgasm the result is so intense I am usually through for several hours. On occasion I can become erect again after a short rest period and continue to another ejaculation either coital or by masturbation. If I experience a full body orgasm there is no ejaculation and I am through for many hours, possibly a day or two.

Do I cum a second and third time or just have sex? Rarely do I ejaculate again but I have on occasion. This happens when I am highly aroused and ejaculation isn't enough to cause a change in hormone production in my body. The best chance of this happening is through coital sex. I have been able to remain hard and continue to a second ejaculation. The second coital ejaculation is intense enough I am through for quite a while maybe a day or two. Masturbatory ejaculation usually comes with a rest period anywhere from 30 minutes to a day. A full body orgasm lasts so long and is so intense I am unable to control my body for several minutes at the onset. Tremors last an hour or so after the initial orgasm. Ejaculation will not happen.

What is my age? I am in my mid sixties now and have noted a slow down in my ability to continue to remain erect after ejaculation. I did surprise a recent partner when after ejaculation I continued for another 10 minutes or so inside her vagina and then orgasmed again. It was refreshing to know I still had the ability to do so. When in my earlier years I had no problems with continuing after ejaculation only to build up, ejaculate, and maybe do it again. Memory says I might have had three ejaculations for one erection several times in my life but it came form a highly aroused session where the circumstances promoted this. Time between sessions, the environment surrounding us, and my partners enthusiasm all lead to how my body responds to the sex act.

7. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

54. An hour or so.

8. BeardBurn

BeardBurn Members

35 years old. I can usually go about 3 or 4 times before losing my erection if partner is willing. After that it maybe takes anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes to get it back.

joe.booth1991 and BoyToy69 like this.
  9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

On our wedding night, we had sex seven times, and I was erect and firing shots each time. That was a one-time event to make up for years of frustration. Now in my 60's, I can ejaculate during sex with my wife and get erect enough to satisfy her after a 15 minute wait. The second "ejaculation" is just a tiny dribble.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  10. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

At 42 I can usually get hard again in 20-30 minutes. In fact, my wife will often stroke me off in the shower so when we have sex later I will last longer.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  11. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Before ed, I could be hard again in about 30 minutes right now I use a vac pump to get hard enough so I would have to wait about an hour but my wife is usually just once a day now days, we're 51. She will need to get used to more than once a day in a few months because I'm getting an implant next month. That means erect on demand for as long as wanted. She's pretty excited.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

I am 61
    I have to wait about 2 hours or so before I can cum again! I usually only cum once a day!
    I am a masturbation addict! I love to cum!

13. David (71)

David (71) Members

I believe its very much related to your state of arousal. A new woman would get you off more often than your wife ever could. I'm 72 and take about 24. Main reason we have sex every other day.