male plants legal?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by gonjbob, Mar 4, 2005.

1. gonjbob

gonjbob Member

Ok I know this is kind of a "duh" question but someone in another forum keep insiting that males are leagal to grow. true or false

2. Foppful

Foppful Member

False.

3. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

If you grow medical cannabis the males do not count.
    The sherriff was taking pics of my med grow- and i told him those 10 over there were males and dont count, im breeding though and will pull them soon. He said OK. like no big deal.
    AS with harvest wieghts. seeds ,stems and leaves do not count. Only the dried manicured female buds, count as weight toward the 1/2 pound california allowance.

4. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

wait..what about the sheriff?

5. medicinalhydro2

medicinalhydro2 Member

Here in Oregon ALL plants count!

6. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

In states that DON'T have med-mj, or if you don't have a 'script, male plants are illegal.
    Hell, even hemp is illegal.
    But in states WITH med-mj, you are allowed a certain # of plants.
    In my county, it's 99 plants.
    And male plants, since they don't grow bud, don't count towards the total.

California is a dope grower's paradise. It's easy to get a script and then it's legal to grow and while it's not legal to sell, you won't get busted for sales unless your stupid (go around blabbing).
    In NorCal (The Emerald Triangle), the cops don't even bother with small (50--100 plants) gardens.
    I live adjacent to the Nat'l Forest and a few years ago i was leasing a house and the previous tenents had been cooking up meth in the barn.
    I got into a dispute with a neighbor and they told the cops I had a meth lab there.
    They came out to investigate and asked if they could come in and look around.
    Well if this happened in L.A. I would have asked for a warrant first, but out here we're remote and I had seen the cops around town and we kinda knew each other so I said c'mon in.
    They saw my growroom and through the back window, part of my outside grow.
    "You have a script, right?" one of the cops asked and I said "Yes" and asked him if he wanted to see my documentation and he said "No". And they shook my hand and left.

7. tiedye420

tiedye420 Member

Im a documented med grower in california- the sheriff took pictures.

8. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

How do you get a script?