Male orgasm from anal stimulation?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Talwin, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Talwin

Talwin Guest

Hi All,

Have any males ever experienced an orgasm from anal stimulation alone? I had an interesting experience the other day. My wife bought me anal beads for Christmas and I decided to try them yesterday while masturbating. After a while, the anal beads felt better than stroking my penis so I stopped stroking it and just used the anal beads. About a minute later, I came and it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had and lasted a 40-50 seconds and I ejaculated the whole time, all without touching my penis at all.

2. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Should have named yourself TailWin!

3. PiggySqueals

PiggySqueals Guest

Is it possible for a male to orgasm from anal stimulation... OMG YES!!! I know this for fact, and I know there is a damn good reason why males are restrained for "milking the prostate" because you will want to buck and become very vocal for it... Want to really know how much you can do with a male and anal stimulation to orgasm I'd recommend you do some research on "milking a male's prostate".

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I had some anal beads several years ago & it was so arousing to watch each one going in till the last one on the end. It was a string of about 12 inches long with beads ranging from about 5mm - 15 mm in diameter. I now use other types of anal toys that are much larger in diameter - some are about 2inches wide. But knowing just how far in the beads could go without causing any problems was such a turn on.

5. BigBimbo

BigBimbo Member

When I was in my mid-twenties, I had a long distance thing with an adventurous young woman. She seemed to have some "penetration envy" complex. She loved oral, vaginal and anal intercourse, but what really did it for her sometimes was watching me masturbate while she administered prostate stimulation. Sometimes I was in the mood to oblige, other times not. One night while I visited her at her Battery Park apartment we had a long foreplay session with a lot of "verging". I was covered head to toe in massage oil and she was alternating between sucking me, masturbating me and inserting her fingers in my anus. She told me she wanted to see me make myself cum, so I obliged. She slipped a couple fingers in, moved them in and out, then withdrew them and inserted her "rabbit" style vibrator (this was, after all, during the Sex In The City heyday). I couldn't tolerate full insertion, but she turned on the wiggle and rotate setting and kept it about beads deep (if you know what I'm talking about). I suddenly felt that I was losing control and stopped masturbating, moving my hands away. That tingly buzzing sensation as you ramp up from the plateau to the point-of-no-return before the climax started emanating from my abdomen. A little surprised, I told her I was going to cum. She stared at my cock as it became iron hard for a delicious moment and then pulsed into violent convulsions. As far as volume is concerned, I've never spilled that much cum since. The first three shots went a good 18 inches past my shoulder; it was truly epic. When I was done she laid on top of me and slid her naked body around in the giant pool of cum on my chest and belly and rubbed herself off on my half-hard cock. That was incredible.

I saw her this weekend with her husband and new baby. I would have just as soon throat fucked her and shot a load in her mouth as said hello, but it's amazing how things turn out over time.

6. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

sounds awesome, it took a lot of nerve to share ;)

7. uncut7in

uncut7in Members

I know it can happen - my boyfriend once told me had experienced a triple orgasm just from bouncing up and down on my cock.

8. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

It can absolutely happen. The orgasms I get from my prostate massager are incredible and hands free !!!

9. clcguy

clcguy Guest

Forsure. A prostate vibrator or beads. I shoot massive loads of cum from prostate stimulation. It's like 4 times as much cum as when I'm fucking my wife.

10. SOFTAIL1340

SOFTAIL1340 Members

If i put a butt plug in my ass and jerk off its incredible. I shoot out twice as much cum as usual. And its real intense. My balls almost disapear

11. PJ1783

PJ1783 Member

Balls almost disappear?

12. Goander

Goander Members

I have that happen when the prostate gets aroused. They seem to retract inward. My wife noticed and pointed it out to me one day while I had an Aneros inserted.

13. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I did manage to ejaculate once from anal stimulation. I also owned a proper prostate vibrator (called the naughty scorpion I seem to remember). But it was a standard dildo that did it for me in the end.