male fashion

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by natural philosophy, Apr 20, 2013.

1. acuarela

acuarela Member

He's perfect, he just needs to cut his hair a little and not be blonde.

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

And not leave the lights on during the day.

3. acuarela

acuarela Member

I guess we don't have the same taste in men, how shocking!

4. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Yes no worries, your man is safe with you!

5. acuarela

acuarela Member

Your ploy to steal him is very unconvincing.

6. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

He looks kind of girly, and too skinny.
    I agree about the not being blonde part.

Also, lol'd at that Relayer comment.

7. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I was looking more at his clothes. I dig on long hair but it's gotta be dark. He's way too pretty for my taste.

I'm more of a fan of this:
    [​IMG]

Om nom

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think he's wearing make up around the eyes.

9. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

10. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Re the comment about gays designing mens clothes..

I think its actually a bit disturbing that so much of heterosexual male life is being shaped by homosexual radicals.

1st we had female models being selected by male homosexuals. So u end up with androgynous, ultra thin women with very male features eg heavy chins etc

Now we're get fashions that are "feminising" men. eg this "rent boy chic" nonsense. And also shit that basically mimics the way women dress to attract men. I mean these ultra deep v necks, skin tight jeans. So men are encouraged to have skinny, effeminate legs, like women... WTF

Where is it gonna end up? Chain mail t-shirts? Skin tight shorts? Maybe even leather trousers... with a zip on the back? WTF??

11. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

And another thing.. WTF is this "male supermodel" bullshit. Apparently this bloke called "Gandy" is one.

Last Gandy I knew about was a revoltionary Indian president. Who wore a nappy...
    Probably because his curries were always too hot.

Either way, I dont see how this Gandy fella is qualified to be some fashion guru...

And there's no way I'm gonna be wearing leather cowboy chaps, just because FHM recommended it. Even if I become a cowboy.

Weird shit is happening in the world...

12. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

No wonder I have to make several trips to the mall to find something wearable.

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wut...

[​IMG]

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL, what the? So basically you cant put the blame on the 53% of the population that drives it otherwise you might never get laid again or mum wont cook you potroast. Blame the 0.1% of the population that would fall into that category you call homo radicals, I would call fashion nazis.

Look in the audience for all these fashion shows' always mostly chics, all driven by chics.

Definately dont blame us for the chics going clucky and crazy for girly looking guys, like Hello!:

[​IMG]

Not our fault.

Or generations past:

[​IMG]

Whether they are models or others you might call hot girls, they all have certain male features. Sticks out more when they are not wearing makeup:

[​IMG]

Big round eyes and soft features like your Disney characters are more feminine but more cute than sexy, more likely to make you go awwwww. Sexy, slutty you need angry eyes, more aggressive, slightly more male looking.

Back to the fashion nazis, yes a disproportionate number of the worlds top designers are male and gay, but why is that? why are the chics more likely to listen to them than other chics

In summary. its not our fault chics are all bat shit crazy. That is actually your problem :big cheesy gay grin smiley:

15. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I'm afraid that IamnotaMan has a point.

Essentially the theories of Antonio Gramsci have been put into practice:
    (from wikipedia)

The forces carrying out that culture war, however, have not been anti-capitalist though in the least, but rather a privileged portion of feminist, gay, and most of all lesbian feminists radicals, acting to serve their self interests, and very much entrenched in capitalism.

In effect, what we have seen has been psychological warfare through the media and other institutions.

While young teen and pre teen girls may have a natural tendency to like safe, effeminate boys, that does not explain the mass media's promotion of emasculated men.

Public taste has some role in influencing what gets presented, but the collective will of those who control the media is much more influential.

Just as our politicians can be scandalous, overtly corrupt puppets of special interest groups, and generally despised by the public, what gets presented in the media can be abhorrent to the vast majority of the public, so long as the outrage remains below the level of out-right revolt.

16. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Basically I like how a guy looks in jeans and a sweater or t-shirt... nothing too fancy.

I personally love to dress up, but I don't really like how men look when they dress up.

17. Manservant Hecubus

This has been changing. Women were allowed to fabricate but gay or straight, the men still set a glass ceiling for the women in fashion design.
    It took Coco to shake shit up as a woman designing for women and things have been getting better since then.

18. Manservant Hecubus

Thread needs some Tim

[​IMG]

19. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Every thread needs more Tim!

20. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

im more of a fan of this:

[​IMG]

and this: