Malcolm X on white liberals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfp0_vIn2U

2. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Politics Forum Guidelines

As often stated this is not a bulletin board it is a place to debate politics.

For that reason cut and pasted articles or links [including video] should be used sparingly and more as a way to highlight a persons viewpoint rather than as a replacement for a persons viewpoint.

1 person likes this.
  3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

But if it was something that spouted your ideologies, you would remain silent.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I wonder what he would have to say about people who probably don't have anything good to say about him but will still use his words to prove some sort of point about a political group they dont like?

1 person likes this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

No commentary. Don't know what I'm supposed to address or comment on.

Bye.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Nice try :-D

7. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Rat

My question is what are you trying to say - what personal viewpoint are you trying to highlight by posting this clip?

Remember I’ve known you for years Rat, back when you were a proud right wing libertarian and right wing conspiracy theorist that believed all left winger were part of a worldwide cabal to bring in a communist tyranny, there was all that stuff about Luciferians and the last time we talked you wanted people to abandon the cities and live as subsistence farmers. The one thing that is consistent about you is that you don’t like left wing ideas.

So can you explain you views these days and in the context of them what you want to highlight in relation to the clip you have posted?

ZenKarma likes this.
  8. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

This clip was made before Malcolm X left the Nation of Islam and went to Mecca. When he returned, his whole paradigm shifted. The NOI killed him because he wanted reconciliation. The NOI wanted war, particularly inside the US. It's rumored he ordered the hit on MLK as well. The case against James Earl Ray was rather thin, but then he suddenly confessed.

Farrakhan became jaded when the money started rolling in. Until he made a call for 10,000 fearless black men to stalk and kill white people back in 2015, he was all talk.

9. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Farrakhan's minions are well dressed as they sell his newspapers on the NYC subways.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Pretty safe to say Malcolm X did not like any white people. Kind of like Ballbus I am wondering what view this is? If you consider yourself a Conservative your views would certainly upset Malcolm X too. Their president, walls, banned Muslim countries to name a few. You two sides of the same coin. One hates heads the other hates tails.You can cherry pick a small segment where he talks about the kind of white guy who you also don't like but he's on the same team as you. And even without that the rules of the "teams" have changed quite a bit since. Culture as a whole along with it. Who knows what that person would say today?

Hugs & Spit likes this.
  11. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

At least Malcolm X was mot a parasite.

12. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

So what are you Rat?

13. GeorgeJetStoned

That's simple, he's an American, and totally free to have his own opinion on any issue.

Hugs & Spit likes this.
  14. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

George

And this is a debating forum and if a person comes here they should be willing to debate in an open and honest way – the problem is that some come here with no intention of debating in any honest way.

Rat leant a long time ago that he is unable to defend his often bizarre right wing ideas from criticism so he doesn’t and instead does us all the discourtesy of posting here then running away.

Now I agree he is totally free to give an opinion but that doesn’t mean that opinion isn’t crap and that he knows it is crap because if it wasn’t crap he would actually try and defend it.

NoxiousGas likes this.
  15. GeorgeJetStoned

I only said he's free to have his opinion. I didn't mean to infer that he's free to express it, especially here. I don't prefer to be right or left, so I am wide open to attack when I express an opinion I simply adopt along logical lines. From what I have seen, the continual need to go after "the right" is exactly what got Trump elected. The left is fast becoming a caricature of itself in the obvious effort to gain power at all costs while ignoring the people they used to protect.

The height of that I heard today as an avowed "feminist" essentially wants Al Franken to get a pass because too many democrats are being pegged with complaints from the women they have harassed and it's damaging the party. That's just as nutty as anything I've heard from the hard right lately.

16. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

George

It depends on what you mean ‘go after’ – I mean yes I ‘go after’ right wing ideas because they don’t seem that good and would very likely make bad situations worse. And yes I ‘go after’ right rs that make statements about right wing ideas but seem totally unable to defend from criticism but then against all rational thought don’t question them and remain holding on to them.

How exactly did that get Trump elected?

Oh yeah ALL lefties are corrupt and don’t really care about people only power blar blar blar

Do the Russian give out a crib sheet or what?

17. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

And this is the internet.

18. GeorgeJetStoned

No, this is Hip Forums, a private site ON the internet.

19. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

Its what Rat needs.