Making Potent Ejuice From Shatter

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by hebrewnational00, Dec 3, 2015.

1. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

Was wondering if anyone here has any experience making potent ejuice from shatter? is it possible? is it a good idea? I am able to get some good shatter, and don't have a set up for dabbing... Was hoping to somehow melt / extract all the thc from the shatter and use with an ecig? Any advice on how to accomplish this is appreciated.

I am not sure this matters, but the exact hash consistency is similar to the one shown in the below picture.

http://www.thecannabist.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/p15-500x333.jpg

2. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Dude I'm doing this right now, it's fucking amazing and I'm not exaggerating. You could smoke it anywhere, even in the clubs, parks like Disney or Universal, or basically anywhere because the smell doesn't linger like a joint or blunt of some nice piff. It's not too hard to make either, you have the right idea. The quick version is basically get some fire wax/dabs/shatter, a nice amount like 3.5g or a qtr, and you melt it to a liquid in a shot glass. Then you mix and combine with some oil made for e-cigs that's used to make the mix properly smokable using these pens/oil e-cigs.

1 person likes this.
  3. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

this sounds like a good plan...