Making my own synthetic urine for cheap home test?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by acid weed shrooms, Aug 7, 2010.

1. acid weed shrooms

acid weed shrooms Member

I was thinking of making my own synthetic urine because my parents drug test me for weed and it sucks not being able to smoke. I was thinking of adding food coloring and anything else that would make it look like urine.

I used to get my friend's urine and have it on my waist in a small plastic container, which worked but the urine gets noticeably bad after a few days and I need a constant stash of urine so I can pass my tests since I plan on smoking daily.

So my question is: yellow or orange food coloring? and what else could I add to make it look like urine.

2. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

3 seconds of apple juice and a splash of janitorial strength ammonia..

3. acid weed shrooms

acid weed shrooms Member

Thanks. Does ammonia have a strong smell and where can I get janitorial strength?

4. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

well what could work is if you take clean urine and boil it down to a solid, scrape the solid and let it dry, and then store it, and when it comes time to take the test put some of that urine powder in water and swish it around till it resembles fresh urine.

the problem about using ammonia and apple juice is that most drug screen tests that I've seen are able to detect whether its legit urine or not, and what drugs are in it.

if you boil the urine off to a powder, just make sure the urine solid does NOT burn - I made that mistake once and the house reeked of a public bathroom x10 for a few days; I had to make the excuse that the dog pissed somewhere.

5. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

if the parents are texting, they're probably the POS tests you can buy at drugstores...i'd imagine those are easy to fool.