Making an ANTI-WAX video :)

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by ThePmiester, Feb 13, 2009.

1. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

aparen tly they are paying attention to eithewre our site or dreadlocktruth or another antio wax site they added 2 moere vids after that 1
    i cant wait to get strarted on this
    im goint through the other 2 vids now i wanna disect the vids on vid, i'll sit next to my tv playing the vids pausing it to debunk all the lies

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

wow that wasnt a very nice thing to say about me now was it?

for people who accuse me of being a troll yall sure have no problem with throwing flaming remarks out..
    a bit hypocritical dont ya think??

3. amybird

amybird Senior Member

Lol I thought the second I posted that, "Shit he's gonna come in this thread now!" :p Sorry everyone else.

Umm, I just watched the other two vids. Something that really stood out, especially in Part B when he is just explaining about residues, how and why they're harmful etc, is that when he is stating straight plain truth, all the dicking around with irritating over-editing completely ceases. I'm not saying he's lying through his teeth on all other occasions...but perhaps let's say having to be a little more creative with the truth, trying to rescue his product etc, he goes significantly more nuts with the distractions.

And, hippiehillbilly, no that wasn't a very nice thing to say. Wow, you're real smart. Actually had to point that out did you incase all us dumbasses didn't notice? So sweet of you. Mwah xx :D :eek:

4. Merrivale

Merrivale Senior Member

No it wasn't, but I'm begging everyone on this site and in particular in this forum, (I know dreadlocks are a pretty controversial issue) please don't get into another slanging match. I totally missed the previous one, and I'm glad I did. I'm not suggesting that everyone should aggree with one another completely, that would be pretty boring. I just think when these threads get out of hand it's a real shame. It makes me not want to come on this site anymore, which is, apart from when things get out of hand, a really good site with lots of good people and diverse opinions which is good. I just wish sometimes people could somehow agree to disagree. All the time it seems that each person is trying to get the last word in which seems pretty petty to me. So please chill people and stay calm.....! :)

5. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

exac-er-lee. one love & all that jazz. :cheers2:

6. hippiehillbilly

see thats just it,the only people slinging shit is the regulars in this forum..

simply because i disagree with these folks is no reason to sling personal insults my way..

it really doesnt bother me,i actually find it laughable.
    very hypocritical and self centered way of being if you ask me..

7. hippiehillbilly

no actually,i make it a habit of acknowledging myself anytime my name is mentioned.

just to keep all those kind and loving energies flowing my way..:rolleyes:

8. soaringeagle

and its always better to wakk away froim a fight then stay proivoke and get beat on

some ppl never learn to walk away they push ands oush till everyone gangs up on them (in self deffence even if it is 20 aghainst 1)
    (thge 20 being the deffenders)

what i noticed most about the vid was that no matter how much he bounced around ...his dreads never moved a bit (except the 1 that got stuck to his face..hahaha at least he can laugfh at his ownm stickiness)

9. soaringeagle

are u fucking kidding me? you fling more shit then anyone...and u never let go..like a stalker jumoing from 1 thread to the next
    u havent posted here in 6 monrths sat least yet because u were able to successfuly start a fight and get all attention on you till a threasd was closed because of you you jump right back inthe next day ready to continue a fight in a simula thread...simoly because your opinion differs

again i beg you go away

10. amybird

amybird Senior Member

Ok it was my fault he came in here; he wasn't after a fight with you. Well maybe he was but I don't think it would've happened if no-one had mentioned his name :p sorry.

Back to the thready thread thread!!! You really making a vid then soaringeagle?

11. soaringeagle

probly after dinner yes.. too noisey here right now

i just told my sis i was gonna make a vid later she asked why i tiold her to combat a company selling lies and harmful products so she asked oh ywea what products
    i said wax shes like whats wring with wax? i said well this company is selling wax to put in your hair to make dreads
    her responce was classicv ..she says wax? really// they p;ut wax in theyre hair? that makes absolutely no sence at all..dont most people just stick in a few beads and dreads just happen?
    shes never had dreads in her life or wver wanted them she never asked me how i got mine (she just saw them apear) and she knew alotta ppl who had great natural dreads (mostly blackl but notr all)
    and just like most who have common senmce and dont research them (or go about listening to odviosly false info liker they have tyo be dirty or you have to smear shit in your hair) it was just odvios to her that dreads happen if u let them and forcing them with wax made no sence at all

i think its when ppl research too much that they get confused and easily fall for klies especialy lies on a flashy site selling products yoyu need to dread
    and then when thses sites have thousands of affiliate sites all with thye same lies the lies look like truths

12. amybird

amybird Senior Member

13. hippiehillbilly

umm,, actually i would have to disagree there. im not the one being hostile.

umm its a public forum,i am free to give my opinion in any thread in any forum i see fit. its not my problem that you dont like me posting here.
    i saw a topic i felt i wanted to give my two cents in and i did. if i choose to again i will. it may be tomorrow,it may be a year from now.. get over it.;)

i didnt start a fight,as far as im concerned there wasnt even a arguement. i cant help yall get all defensive and hostile cause someones opinion differs from yours.. a bit juvenille dont ya think??:rolleyes:

oh really now? i didnt receive a warning. because i did nothing wrong.

when someone chooses to speak of me in a derogatory manner,i will respond.

i respond when im spoken to or typed at or about. get used to it.;)

14. hippiehillbilly

no i am never looking for a fight or a arguement especially not with SE. contrary to what some may think..

im really easy to get along with..:cheers2:

15. soaringeagle

you fucking derail every thread and make it all about you

again why cant you walk away?

wasnt the thread being closed enough of a warning?

16. MoonDoggie

MoonDoggie Member

I can make flyers and signs to help get views for the video.
    And maybe a donation if you really need it.
    And no fighting guys, It's bumming me out :'[

17. hippiehillbilly

again,i was responding to a derogatory remark about me in this thread originally.I will not sit idly by and let people make offensive remarls about me and not respond.
    since ive been responding to statements made to me .

as i stated before,if someone directs a statement or remark towards or about me i will respond.

you dont like it,quit typing at or about me and i wont have a reason to respond.
    seems pretty simple to me,im not so sure why its so hard for you to comprehend.

i dont consider it a warning because i did nothing wrong..;)

18. MoonDoggie

MoonDoggie Member

19. soaringeagle

threads dont get closed for no rewason (directerd at nobody and not requiring a responce just a simple fact to think about)

yet an unnamed person keeps scanning this thread in the hope he will be named or spoken to (said tro an empty room and nobody in particular)

ok back to ther vid no need for donations
    im not makingf a production out of it
    hell im wearring sweatpants cause thats all i can fit over my foot and i maybe on painkillers im not gonna make a flashy show to distracft just simply tell the truth

i plan on setting up the 3 vids in 3 tabs playing them on my tv pausing them to debunk each point
    im starting it soon as the kids are asleep so its quiet

20. hippiehillbilly

no actually we read this forum every single day. mostly to look at the dready photos.. simply because we dont post doesnt mean we dont lurk.

i mean seriously,id post more in here but every time i do i get you making all these unfounded accusations while haviing a temper tantrum accusing me of stalking you..

but ya know, youve really encouraged me to start posting in here much more.i will not be intimidated by your hostile attitude towards me any longer. this is a public forum and i will no longer avoid it simply because you will choose to attack if i post here.

so expect to read many more of my posts here in the future..:)
    im especially looking forward to giving my opinion on this anti dready wax video yall are putting together..

i cant wait to see it.. :)