Making a liquid 2cb solution using liquid melatonin

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by WolfIndianShout, Apr 11, 2013.

1. WolfIndianShout

WolfIndianShout Guest

Hello,

I've got a bottle of melatonin which is fucking wonderful for sleep and dreams if you haven't tried it. It is a 60ml bottle of liquid and tastes pretty good becaus of the various other things that are added in and so I thought it would be a good dosing agent. I was wondering if it would be effective as well as efficient to mix in some 2cb HBr. Also how much would you think should go in there? The other ingredients include 7% grain alcohol, xylitol and purified water along with some flavoring things. Thanks for any input!

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

be careful using melatonin, it's not really good to use unless you need it for a medical condition.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i would just mix 2cb with distilled water or something relatively non-psychoactive. maybe you'll want to try 2cb once, instead of always 2cb + melatonin

4. WolfIndianShout

WolfIndianShout Guest

Fair enough, I was wondering what the psychoactive properties with melatonin would do in combo, probably make me drowsy though the drug itself would probably take over. I suppose I could just add a little bit in to maybe spice up my dreams but save the rest for regular use, because I have a gram so I can be a little liberal with it. Thanks though for the responses.

5. porkstock41

i don't think 2cb is gonna "spice up your dreams" if you add a little bit to a vial of melatonin liquid. seriously.

a gram of 2cb is a valuable thing. i acquired a half gram some time ago, and it's getting low now. store it wisely and you will be able to use it many years from now.

6. WolfIndianShout

WolfIndianShout Guest

You are so right my friend, I got in a sensory deprivation chamber tonight with an unknown amount insufflated and oh yes it's a very valuable thing. I had only tried it twice before. It's gonna be respected like a lady should be. Thanks.

Peace

7. porkstock41

you should also invest in a scale. it's nice to know your exact dosage, so you can adjust accordingly next time. also, many people seem to agree that 2c-x really shines when taken orally.

8. WolfIndianShout

WolfIndianShout Guest

I'll keep that in mind, because the speedy comeup can be both jarring and fun. By chance where is it easiest to get a cheap milligram scale?

9. porkstock41