Make me Cum!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Kwill, May 24, 2006.

1. Kwill

Kwill Member

OK. Well me n my gf have been having brilliant sex for a while now ;) and she was my first so the first few times i came very quickly (Which im not bothered about, she took it as a compliment).
    Then due to a lot of will power and a bit more extra masturbation, I became very good at holding back, but recently I've been going to the extreme opposite and finding it really hard to actually cum!
    I can make her come quite quickly, and she likes to hold back to try and make us cum at the same time coz its better, but she gets upset when she can't make me cum!
    Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    K

2. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

Can she have multiple orgasm? If so, she could have 2 for your 1.

3. BigKing

BigKing Member

I'd say embrace it and just work out how long it'll take you now, I dowt your girlfriend is going to complain if you fuck her for so long that she's a gibbering mess of a satisfied woman.

Would any of you ladies not appreciate that?

You could always try some different position’s, those that make her pussy hug your cock the tightest. just experiment for a bit, try something a bit :X nasty perhaps, you'll fined what satisfies you both eventually.

4. Fastrax

Fastrax Member

It's really great, (most of the time) to last a long time. Unfortunately, when I'm drinking, I last a little bit too long and my girl gets sore.

5. Kwill

Kwill Member

Yup I suppose its a good thing, she can multiple orgasm and it really does make it great for us. Why am I even complaining??
    Thanks

6. opium_eyes

opium_eyes Une Canadien Errant

My boyfriend's got CRAZY stamina.
    It's sucks a bit that I can't really make him cum, but he's also one of those "you getting off gets me off" types of guys and doesn't really care.

7. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

If you want to reach climax faster try cutting back on masturbation and add more foreplay to the mix. Heck, stop in the middle for some oral sex for you, her, or both, whatever it takes to spice things up.

Best of luck!