Majour i miss my hair day

Discussion in 'UK Member Photos' started by Dandelion_Blood, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

From long to short... all of 5 inches.. it happened before christmas... but man today.. i miss my long haair - my hair, my hair.. what did i doo... myhair i love you i'm sorry i left you in a scary hairdressers *cries* MY HAAAIR

2. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

still pretty...

i know the feeling i had hair to my waist almost i cut it to above my shoulders:(... well now its past my shoulders again... i wont cut it again like that. trims is all thats needed!

3. Jon

Jon Member

Wow! - your really pretty before and after :)

Jon :)

4. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

I prefer your new hair miss dandy :eek:

5. tulip

tulip Member

Your hair is still long! And very very purdy! :)

Sometimes I miss my hair too tho, especially now that it's sooo short... oh well...

6. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

she is a sexy lady isnt she

raaaaah sexy new hair

7. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

Kinda charlies angels like eh joel ;)

8. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

why would anyone willingly have short hair? seriously

9. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

lets see, its not that short. it looks nice and because i didn't take care of it as i was growing it, it got dry and broke easily... so unless i wanted to have manky hair.. i'd cut it. Plus growing your hair for so long, sometimes its good for a change, BESIDES... Its only hair? It'll grow back better and stronger next time because i'll cut it and take care of it better!

10. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

I agree, I wouldn't mind half an hour on her.;)

11. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

A bit but that doesn't matter.

12. tulip

tulip Member

Because it's fun for a change AAAND isn't such a bloody hassle as it would be to take care of long hair... especially in winter if it's -20 centigrade and it gets so static it's annoying... Short hair = less hours spent taking care of it. Seriously. Made my life a bit easier. :)

13. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I understand what you are going through...I cut off 12 inches right after Christmas and I miss it so much...but It's good that I cut it. I didn't take care of it and it was drying out. Not to mention, now I can spend more of my day doing other things than washing, brushing or dealing with my hair! :D

holly

14. lizardqueen102

lizardqueen102 Member

oh i wouldn't worry about it. good thing about hair is that it just grows back out again. the layers look really nice though. how long was your hair before you cut it?? to the middle of your back or your butt??

15. all_rhodesian_reject

short hair fucking sucks, i have no sympathy for people who cut "because it was in bad condition" well you should have thought of that when you were growing it

long hair rules, short hair is for fags and dykes

16. tulip

tulip Member

Calm down young man... Why get so het up over such a trivial subject as hair?? What difference does it make if it's long or short? It's just hair...

17. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

SO your saying, i and anyone who has shorter hair is a lesser person for doing so... uhm get over yourself... SERIOUSLY.... because, if you think that makes a person less, than a person with long hair you are deliouded.... .i know plently of long haired people who arent to nice at all... is nothing to do with the hair its the person.. so.. really, get over yourself and opne your eyes gimboid!

18. all_rhodesian_reject

I'd rather not open my eyes i'm perfectly content being prejudiced towards short hairs

DON'T TRIVIALISE HAIR

Long hair owns, always has always will

19. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

TRIVIALISE??

so...i'm a lesser person because although its long..its not really long?

you really aren't very opened minded...

You are SUCH a twat.. for stereotyping people!

People fight against stereotypes all the time, because it confines people and restricts them and makes them something they aren't.. People like you are so blind to the possibilites of the way people are and can be.
    Your pathetic if you think the only good people in the world are people with long hair, really you are.

20. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

Homophobic, I might have guessed. You have shown a lack of intelligence in other threads and it was rather predictable that you would be this way.

Personally, I prefer long hair on girls, but of course that should have no bearing on their decision, I would be a bit gutted if my girlfriend had it cut though.