Major MDMA bust in Europe

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by unfocusedanakin, Aug 23, 2013.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

This could affect the European supply for a while. I think North Americans can rely on Canada to keep pumping it out though. So stock up on any stuff your guy has now. Prices could rise, or you might not find it at all.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...36635e-0bf8-11e3-89fe-abb4a5067014_story.html

BRUSSELS — A three-nation investigation led to one of the biggest seizures of synthetic drugs in Europe, a haul of products to create Ecstasy pills with a street value of 1.3 billion euros ($1.75 billion), the Belgian prosecutor’s office said Friday. After 30 raids in Belgium, the Netherlands and Poland, 11 people were under arrest charged with possession, production and trading in drugs as part of a criminal gang, it said.

“It is the biggest such bust ever in Belgium and one of the largest in Europe,” Wenke Roggen, spokeswoman for the federal prosecutor’s office, said. “It is quite incredible.”

Products seized included about 1,000 kilograms of MDMA and 18.5 tons of Ecstasy precursor safrole, Roggen said. The criminal organization was made up of people with Belgian, Polish and Turkish nationality, Roggen said.
    Most of the products were discovered in a suburban Brussels garage and in southern farmland around the city of Chimay, where men in biohazard suits were still working on the cleanup operation on Friday. Products were also found at an undisclosed location in the Netherlands.
    “It is a shock that our region was at the center of such an important production of illegal products,” Chimay mayor Francoise Fassieux said.
    Authorities had to evacuate some people around the area of the plant where the drugs were produced, Fassieux said.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Wow.... all I gotta say bout that is, that is one huge bust.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Damn... Bad times.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

That is huge, wow. But I wonder how big really? Does this represent closer to 90% of world MDMA supply, or closer to 10%?

5. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

Good thing the government keeps us safe from dangerous love drugs...God only knows what would happen if that MDMA found its way into the hands of some commoner, or worse, a psychologist.

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yes and now the streets have flooded with knock off drugs being sold as molly/mdma. I feel like kids now a days just think that molly is anything that looks like mdma and is a stimulant. i dunno just my two cents

7. unfocusedanakin

Sorry to bring up a dead thread up but it has come to my attention this lab could be affiliated with the one of the deep web's biggest vendors who was busted. The time line for his bust and the lab bust do line up in a way that suggests a case being built.

http://forums.theregister.co.uk/for...aler_facing_40year_term_for_dvd_drug_imports/

Someone you have perhaps used so know he has likely compromised your info.

8. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

I didn't click the link anakin but I'm pretty sure these in fact are the guys who were selling the ridiculously strong 'skull' presses and Blackberry logo presses over SR.

9. unfocusedanakin

No that was a different guy who was also busted. These were the slightly weaker but still strong question marks.