Magic Truffles

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Colton, May 11, 2017.

1. Colton

Colton Members

I was reading some articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before engaging my self for the first time. They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike marijuana does it have any medical use? In one article that I've read magic truffles or shrooms are use on reducing the symtoms of obsessive-conpulsive disorder and anxiety. It can also help people to quit smoking and alcohol addiction. Some studies also suggest the property of magic shrooms/truffles can be useful for cancer patients. I would really want to hear other insights regarding this new possible alternative meds. Thanks

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You know many of the reported benefits, mushrooms also helps with cluster headaches and when taken at low doses there is some evidence of it promoting new brain cell growth.

Marijuana has medicinal effects as well though.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yes, a lot of studies are now showing the benefits of Psilocybin. Personally I can say it's very helpful tool to open your eyes to a new problem and show you a new perspective on it.

buschbonsai likes this.