Magic Genie, You, A little pot and a magic carpet

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Lady Neko, May 7, 2007.

1. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

Okay here is another one of those "what if" things. "If" a magic genie who is tokin gives you some of his stash and says you can borrow his magic carpet to go anywhere (real or imaginary). Where would you go?

I would go to Pepperland. I wanna meet the Nowhere man and give him a hug.

2. Zeppelin

Zeppelin Member

I would fly off into the stars and see amazing nebulae and cosmic events.

3. rebubla72

rebubla72 Member

i'd go to either Alaksa or Japan; can't decide between the two so well hell why not both?

4. The_Egg

The_Egg Member

I would just fly around untill i found "my spot" and hope the carpet has a auto pilot because i will not be hitching a ride home on it.

5. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

6. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

I'd go to velcroword.
    Then I'd smoke dope eat soap and fly home in a bubble

7. JaneJimMorrisonFan

JaneJimMorrisonFan Member

its hard to think of just one... I'd love to go to Japan! My friend's half japanese and shes been over there. She loves it and always tells me how great it is, so id wanna go there. But there are so many beautiful places in the world that i'd like to visit =] ......

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'd take a flight above the desert, mountains and cities of the land of the book of 1001 nights. At a starry night of course! Seems perfect, with the toking magic genie and all :)

9. Hope_B

Hope_B Member

i'll fly directly 2 Australia near the beach ..& ask the genei if he can build a house for me their :p

10. A.B.E.

A.B.E. Member

What a fantasy ! There once was a time when far off places and adventurous journeys held some allure, but things have changed, and now this tamer imagining does it for me. I crave wide open spaces and expansiveness.

I want to be transported via magic carpet to a white sand beach on a remote coastline somewhere not too far away, where I can set up a dome tent right on the beach and have a mammoth umbrella, a huge colorful blanket, a cooler with all my favorite foods, a jug of wine, a book, my journal, balls of cotton yarn to make hats, and of course the genie would leave the aromatic "stash" with me for my vacation. I guess this magic carpet should be a large one, to hold all my gear. LOL

I would make a fire ring, collect wood, and just enjoy the sun by day, swim in the ocean, walk the coast and check out everything, cook over the campfire, and sit up at night with a blazing fire, a glass of wine, and the oceans waves lulling me to sleep.

Wow ! I can not think of anything I would rather do.!

11. The_Egg

The_Egg Member

think the Genie would mind if i brought a moonshine still along with me for my permanate vacation?

12. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

If I could borrow a magic carpet, I'd launch myself into the sun.

13. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'd fly to Amsterdam, and bring back $10,000 worth of good weed.

14. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I would find a huge waterfall in the middle of an un-excavated jungle. When I got there it would be so rich with huge leaves and trees that are horribly tall. I would have some kind of canopy up in the tree tops and one of those things that you glide from tree top to tree top with. And while I was there it would start raining... a rain forest rain. I would get naked and jump into the waterfall. AAAAAH.... did I mention the only person there would be my wonderful boyfriend. And we would smoke up all day long!

DAMN IT>>>>> NOW I WANT TO GO! FUCK GENIES!