"Magic Bud" beautiful and tangy smell

Discussion in 'Organic Cannabis Growing' started by PinkChronic, Jan 9, 2008.

1. PinkChronic

PinkChronic Member

What I'm growing is Magic Bud, ever heard of it? Google it for pix, I think it's gorgeous and it isn't anything overly special. And of course it's organic, wouldn't be anything else! I wish I could get my hands on Skunk#1 or Northern Lights or Maui Wowie seeds, all kinds that I have not yet gotten to burn myself, so it would be a nice experience...

I don't buy any of my seeds I just get fertilized nugs from people who know growers and what they grow. Cloning is b.s. I think growing each plant from it's own seed is the best and you have control over the plants' development, it's stem and everything...

But I was hoping someone might know about 'Magic Bud' itself, the strain or strand or whatever it's called. I just would like to know it's potential... whether continuing my practices with this is a good idea or not... Cuz I know some types of buds will never give you a big yield, even if you pump it full of fertilizers...

Help?

2. temp303

temp303 ragtag seed sower

well i used the beloved google and came up with this i hope this helps u on ur quest with magic bud!!

Magic Bud is the finest blend of Indica and Sativa, which makes her into an easy to grow bud bomb. The floral and aromatic taste makes her smooth to smoke with a body relaxing effect, combined with a pleasant Sativa cerebral high. This plant of fine stature produces beautiful nugs in a relatively short time, approximately 50 days indoors. Many commercial growers would like to have this plant in their gardens, not only for its high yield and short flowering time, but also for her quality which is beyond many commercial strains.

Suitable environments: Indoors. Outdoors from 15º - 50º Northern and Southern latitude.
    Yield per m2 (indoors): 500 grams
    Yield per plant (outdoors): at least 500 grams
    Harvest time (outdoors): Middle of October (Northern latitude)
    Manufacturer: Paradise Seeds

green thumbs temp :)

3. AlvisDwinDuscha

AlvisDwinDuscha Member