Madison anyone?

Discussion in 'Wisconsin' started by Weatherman, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Weatherman

Weatherman Member

Hey everyone. I've been living on the eastside of Madison for a a few months now. I've met a lot of cool people so far of the normal party variety but am looking to find some more folks who like to go above and beyond the call of duty so to speak. So if you're from the area and would be interested in chillin, let me know. peace.

2. guitarpeace

guitarpeace Member

I'm living in downtown Madison. What are your intrests?

3. TheRosesAreFree

TheRosesAreFree Member

Whats up, I live in madison. Where abouts on the east side?

4. Weatherman

Weatherman Member

I'm strategically located near the Planned Parenthood on Orin Road, right across the street from the MATC Truax Campus.

I have a lot of interests. Music, visual arts, poetry, philosophy, dancing, singing, playing, reading, etc. I like to have fun and experience new things.

5. crim-sin

crim-sin Member

My partner and I are planning on moving to Madison in August. I would love to get to know more about the town and the people there. Any parts of town you would recommend moving to? Or any other info about the town?

6. tangerine_dream

tangerine_dream Member

I would tell you to take a visit to madison and check things out and if you don't like cops frequenting your neighborhood, I'd stay away from allied drive..I have a couple friends who live over there and they say the cops are over there quite a bit. Not the best place. Madison really is a great city though, there's lots to do and many interesting places and people. Oh, and if you plan on going downtown on a badger football gameday, walk or take the bus..very crowded!

7. toakie

toakie Member

Howdy folks

Sundance in madison, Wi. I've been to this site many times, & today as I was looking through the site I came up with a very cool idea, for all the folks in wisconsin :)
    Would'nt it be cool if all the folks in wisconsin that post on this site, could get together to meet & greet all together, maybe at a park or something, to see who & what everyone is about :)
    Any ides would be welcome, for if this works, then we'll all be one big wisconsin family :)

If anyone else may have ideas, please post, or send me an email :)

Sundance:

8. Old Man Chrz

Old Man Chrz Guest

Atwood neighborhood
    Willy St Neighborhod
    Downtown

Avoid the west side of town. It blows.

9. MidtownMind

MidtownMind Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I’ll grant that this post is nearly nine years old ^.
    But there is quite a bit to do on the west side of Madison, Middleton, etc.

I love Madison, it’s a great city.

granite45 likes this.