Made a spoof and it didn't work

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by GetLifted20, Jul 22, 2011.

1. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

I made a spoof and I even blew the smoke outside and there was still a lingering smell of smoke.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

A spoof is media, usually a movie, that is making fun of another work of media.

See: Naked Gun, Scary Movie.

3. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

I meant a sploof one of those toilet paper rolls with dryer sheets there was still a smell of weed after even though I blew into it.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

Whatever man people on this website are assholes I'm getting a grasscity account.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

You really don't like being corrected, man.

8. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

lol. chill out OP. These forums are the shit! And you probably didnt make your sploof correctly if it didnt work. When i used to make them, they almost always worked perfectly and left no scent of smoke behind. Maybe it was the burning buds in your bowl or whatever that made the smell, not the stuff you blew through the sploof

9. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

Idk I'm going off to college soon and i'm trying to perfect being a stealth smoker so I can smoke in my dorm so what would be the best kind of piece to use and would blowing into a jug and recycling smoke work?

10. hahaha04

Im heading into my second year of University in a few months. Make sure you stuff the sploof with dryer sheets inside and use a couple layers held down with a rubber band on the end. Replace them every once in a while. Luckily i didnt need to be too stealth my first year of Uni hahaha. Im not too sure about the bottle thing. Id use a regular bowl if you dont have anything else and try not to torch your stuff too much. But to avoid all these shenanigans you could use a vaporizer. They are relatively cheap and efficient, however i dont like smoking from them that much...

11. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

I thought a bong would work pretty good too as long as I packed small hits and made sure I inhaled all the smoke and with the jug thing I mean just blow all the smoke into it and when you're ready to take another hit just take the hit out of the jug instead of the pipe. and also I'm going to art school so I'm sure a lot of people smoke there I just don't want to get caught. Also does it make a difference if it's apartment style housing even if it's owned by the school? I wasn't sure if apartment style was more private or something.

12. hahaha04

I had apartment style housing...If your roommates are cool with smoking, and if you really MUST smoke inside your room (btw many schools, even the more liberal and art schools) will most likely suspend or expel you if you are caught smoking inside a school owned building. But if you must apartment style is good. You can pretty much isolate your room as much as possible, take precautions, fans, sploofs, towels under the door, etc. But im sure you will find people who have off campus accommodation and it is a lot nicer to chill and smoke at places like that, knowing you are safe from persecution, instead of risking your education at that institution..

13. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

I would smoke outside, it's just that I think that it might be a bigger risk than smoking inside if I take the right precautions, the school is in the city so it would probably be hard to smoke outside without getting caught.

14. BeadyEye

BeadyEye Member

What the fuck is a splooooof?

15. BeadyEye

BeadyEye Member

Jesus do they have undercover snatch squads lookin for people smokin a joint? The war on drugs eh? :bobby:

16. CrossingTheStar

CrossingTheStar Member

You could always roll secret agents.