Lucifer Sam's Lonely Hearts Club Thread

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Lucifer Sam, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Greetings! Are you lonely? Are you looking for love? Lucifer Sam's Lonely Hearts Club Thread is the place for you! Finally, there is a place for those of us without a significant other where we can discuss, and maybe find, love.

Meet others just like you... others who long for the same love that you do. Discuss what you desire most, whether it be a true, long lasting love or a simple, one-night stand.

So meet, discuss, and most importantly... love! :) C'mon, don't you want somebody to love?

2. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

3. Lucifer Sam

Aww, I feel for you. I belong here too... that's why I made the thread! ;) Well, now that we're both here, we're not so lonely anymore!

Oh my, it works! :D

4. Experience Haze

Experience Haze Member

IM HERE! totally and utterly alone! but i stll love everyone, yay!

5. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

I need someone to love me...

6. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

I need loving too. ((( hugs ))) to everyone else who needs loving.

7. Gravy_Train_Gilmour

Gravy_Train_Gilmour Member

i suppose i belong here, as well...and it would seem i won't be leaving any time soon. :(

i won't complain too much though, there seems to be some great company here anyway. :)

8. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Actually, self-love is working just fine for me, thanks for asking. :) It's not narssicism... It's motivation!

9. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

I'm always looking for a one night stand.

Too bad you're all half my age. :p

10. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You know, I am in a relationship with Maya right now, and I really love her. But, I was looking through the member photos the other day, and I saw Caitlin's post of her and Eric...god, I broke down and started crying because I have never had a happy, good relationship like that. The ones I am always in, I am always STRIVING to make it work, but it always fails, and I am never truley happy. :-( I don't know what to do...I want Maya and I to have a good happy relationship, but I fear we wont, please help.

Maya, if you read this, don't get mad or scared, I'm not going to end our relationship.

11. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

Its true, Caitlin and Eric are like the perfect couple... perse. I'm in an odd relationship right now. I love him, he loves me, we'd die for eachother. The thing is, there is a thirty year age difference so its an underground thing. Our relationship is really more of a love affair. I gave him my virginity when he was still married for Gods sake! We've really been through hell and back for one another. I LOVE YOU HARVEY!

12. Lucifer Sam

What!?! A thirty year age difference?! Whoa, that's... that's seriously illegal. By law, an adult man cannot have a relationship with a minor, at least a sexual one that is. I know you won't listen to me, but you should really tell your parents about this. Oh man, that just scares me. :( Be careful getting into a relationship like that!

Ok, anyway, another lonely day here... it's quite sad. A grim reality. I swear I'm going to be single until the day I die. I need to find that perfect girl who actually likes the same things I do. I'm beginning to wonder if there is even anybody like that around here. :( Ugh, oh well. But that's why we're here... to share our love, no? So, *gives hugs and pats on backs* :) There ya go!

13. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i wanna join! wouldnt you want somebody to love?

14. Lucifer Sam

Of course I want somebody to love! I need somebody to love! ;)

All you need is love... love is all you need.

15. Veritas

Veritas Member

'You know its gonna be alright" Lets see how many classic rock songs we can quote.

16. lover/young_peace

Justin. I miss and love him . Justin wherever your dead-inside ass is right now I'm sorry and I fucking hate you but I love you.

so there... my feelings. :)

oh my god, I can't believe I still think about him, it's been a year, and although I owe him so much, I wish he'd stop haunting me.

GO AWAY! why can't I forget about him.

oh this thread is making me remember all lot of people I thought Id forgotten. Like Erin and Devin I know they went behind my back and I know what he thought I was... god damn it I'm not a prostetute so if that is what you want go away! Oh, great, now everybody left and I'm alone here thinking about Justin. AGAIN!

Love stinks.:p

Self-love isn't any better. Stupid bitch I'm cheating on myself!

oh, sorry for kinda jacking up your thread... sorry... go back to the love people!

17. turtlefriend

turtlefriend Member

Well I'm not *lonely* per se. I have good friends. . . Just, none of those friends come with benifits. . .

I've been in exactly two relationships, both of them crashed and burned. They were really clingy, and neither were really. . .I can't put my finger on it. They weren't "right". After a week or so of steamy make outs I really wanted to break up with them. We couldn't just kick back and talk, or share the same interests, or had the similar mindsets. I ended up breaking things off, trying to stay friends, but it never seems to work out.

Thanks for those of you who listened. Hugs aaaaaaaaaaaaaall around!

18. lover/young_peace

if you can't be with the one you love, honey, love the one you're with... love the one you're with... doo doo do do doo do doo doo.

Looking around, the only one I'm with is... urmm... me? Love the one you're with? Yeah, okay love myself again. Weird.

oh god it is too late sleep deprivation does things to my head. Better get some sleep before the visions set in.

Good night!

And since this is a lonely threa, I hand you a internet hug! Congrats everybody enjoy!

19. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

*internet hugs everyone*

come together, right now!

20. pocketfullofrain

pocketfullofrain Member

yay, i belong here too. wait... maybe that's not a yay :( i want love (elton john, teehee) i like all the internet hugging going on, groovy spoons:) *hug hug hug hug hug hug hug* ok, now i can say yay :D