LSD + Weed

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by upperlevel, Jun 26, 2013.

1. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

What I am trying to find out here is if anyone else has found that adding significant thc dosage to a higher dose LSD trip (300-500ug) has predictably and consistently induced an ego death trip experience when the peak of the trip alone is not providing those effects.

What (if any) differences do you find between an ego trip on a large LSD dose and an ego trip caused by a combination of pot and lucy?

Is this the answer for people newer to psychedelics to experience what an ego death is in a shorter time period and in a more controllable headspace for somebody already very used to weed?

Do you put any special songs before you smoke, vape, dab, or eat thc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mehLx_Fjv_c"]Tycho - A Walk - YouTube

2. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Well I can't say for absolute certainty, as I don't know how L effects you personally, but if you really did/have eaten 500mics then smoking should likely be one of the furthest things from (what's left of) your mind...otherwise your "500" mics likely isn't even in the ballpark. That said, if you really have done it and remained in the "atmosphere" so to say; then yea, thc should do the trick to send you into orbit...better, a blast of dmt.

3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I don't know but I really like Tycho.The whole album 'DIVE' is really chill.

4. Desos

Desos Senior Member

i've gone without smoking on my lsd trips. except for the comedown.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I smoke almost every time I trip but I don't feel that adding cannabis affects ego death at all. I think ego death only comes from the LSD, adding pot makes it "trippier" and more intense, just like smoking weed does when you're sober, but it won't push you over the edge IMO. that's just not what it does.

6. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

I had a couple batches lab tested in europe so I have a pretty good grip on dosages after that.

Perhaps it is just a matter of focus. When I add a lot of weed to acid, it makes me less mobile and more in my head. It makes me want to focus on the visuals in my head until I step through to the other side, and it makes me almost not 'wake up' right away.

7. Desos

Desos Senior Member

always felt like not smoking helped makes the trip better, and then smoking during the comedown almost brings the trip back on but in a much more stoned kinda way.

8. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Yeah I smoke a pretty steady amount and I wouldn't associate it much with ego softening during a trip. Last night I dosed 200ug and was smoking a lot of really strong hash oil in excess, and it definitely had a strong effect but I wouldn't say it brought me any further from my ego.

9. upperlevel

upperlevel Member

Thanks for the input you guys! I guess I'm just lucky that my brain is wired the way it is, that I can predictably bring on an ego trip to planned music in a planned environment simply with weed.
    Of course just taking more lucy is what most do, I've had some REALLY intense times seeking ego death with just LSD though, haha. One time I was convinced that I had to control each function of my body manually with my brain, which of course was tedious over a span of an hour or so. I thank Pink Floyd for getting me through that one, nothing like familiar amazing music.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I have noticed this too. All of the sudden it can become a mild trip again, I always smoke on trips.

11. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

I never smoke on a trip. I find it can introduce a paranoid vibe and generally just makes my trip feel totally random and less meaningful.

12. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Weed is a tricky thing while tripping, it could very much help the experience or it can hinder it.

If you aren't feeling enough from the lsd or any other psychedelic, usually a good couples of tokes will get things in motion.

If you really are feeling it, and your about to peak or you are peaking and you think another toke would bring it up even further, be careful because sometimes that toke just ruins the momentum.

If you are already tripping hard and your on a path to some point of experience, weed might knock you off that path. If you ever notice, sometimes the weed gives a sort of restart effect to your mind. You could be on a roll discovering all this stuff about yourself, then you hit the bong and all of sudden, your still tripping, but its like you just stepped off track and decided to visit another bubble of thoughts, which might not be as great as you hoped for.

So with that being said weed can really help though best in the beginning and the end of trips. In the beginning right as the substance is kicking in, a couple fat bongs will get that thing going quick.

At the end of the trip, if you head is going all over the place, or if your visuals are going away but you still know the substance is there. A nice toke will bring the back the trip, and sort of restart it. You can ride out the trip for hours just by toking up a bit to keep it going. See after the peak and you rode your minds track to the truth it wanted you to take in, you are then free to dable with the experience, and that is the perfect time for the ganga.

So recap, if your peaking already going somewhere with your trip, just save the weed til later. If your trip is not really popping or the trip alreaddy popped and your trying to bring it back a little then weed is excellent. Just pay attention to how your body/mind feels. Sometimes you really are in such a great clear open minded head space from these things, you really don't want to ruin it with weed.