LSD Tolerance

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by gnomefootlocker, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Sorry if there have been many threads about this already, but--- If i take 1.5 tabs on wednesday, approx. what % would be diminished if i tripped again (a higher dose) on saterday? i know it varies depending on many factors. But just generally. Also, anything i can do to lower my tolerance during those few days? Thanks in advanced.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You're good, you'll have virtually 0 tolerance.

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

ive heard that lsd tollerance will be 100% gone in 72 hours. wed to saturday should be good

4. I dunno, a few weeks ago, I dropped 5 on sunday, but the effects were def alot less than they should have been when I dropped 2 on friday that same week.

5. phage

phage Member

Tolerance rapidly builds to a maximum at the 72 hour mark. After that tolerance begins to decline at an equally rapid rate.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Speaking from experience, there is a world of difference between 2 and 5 hits.

2 is armaggedon, but compared to 5, it's a sneeze.

7. True, maybe the recent experience of the 5 just made the 2 seem really dim in comparison, lol.