LSD Tolerance

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by PsychMyke, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Ive just recently come off one of the biggest and most excessive lsd binges of my life. I was dosing every 3 to 5 days for about 3-4 weeks, i was up to 30 hits a weekend of GOOD acid...however in doing this I found that the trips lost their since of epic adventure, and the trips became hollow and a bit boring...the general intensity that I usually associate with an acid trip was left with a black meaningless void. So i didnt dose for 7 days thinking that would be enough to reset my tolerance and give my neurons a rest. After the 7 day break I ate a 5 strip over the course of 4 hours and it was still pretty weak...keep in my that at baseline 2 hits of this stuff will get you tripping absolute face, 1 is sufficient for most people whom i give this shit too. SHould i wait 2 weeks?? Is there a possibility that it was the 30 hit weekend that made my tolerance so sky high? The 5 hit trip was last friday, if i wait 7 days between the last one days and this friday and eat a 5 strip in one gulp do you think i should trip?...I cant take this anymore i need to dose before i loose my sense of self :(

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i think you need a vacation.

i learned my lesson on psychedelic binges. after 2 months it became meaningless. so i took a 5 month break. and the meaning has comeback in a whole new way. i love it!

3. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

yeah...but if i dropped a 5 strip this friday (7 day break) in one gulp...and THEN went on a vacation...would i trip on friday? lol

4. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

I reckon so :p

5. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

ill take your word for it hemisphere...friday it is

6. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

Well, it was a slightly sarcastic post really :)

You're pretty much guarenteed to trip off 5 hits of acid really, whatever the situation (unless it's ridiculously weak stuff).

Obviously don't expect to trip at your "normal" level if you've been having weak trips lately.

7. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

if your looking for the epic adventure trips again its going to take a long break. id give it a year....you should have plenty to process mentally for a while. tripping as often as you have gets intence....at least it did for me. reality becomes more like liquid....far from solid.

8. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

its not even that...its far from as intense as i want it to be...plus people say LSD isnt addictive and for me its like crack...i fuckin love tripping so much its insane, its more then a drug, its a passion and a lifestyle...some people talk about how they are going to blaze up forever but fuck weed, i dont even like weed...ill never stop tripping regardless of the circumstance, i loose my sense of self if i dont trip, acid keeps me centered...BUt ide be willing to wait at least a couple weeks to reset the tolerance

9. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

your a rarety in this world

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

11. Peterness

Peterness Member

It'll be interesting to see if you'll still feel the same way in a couple of years time.

Please be careful man.

12. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

you woulddent be posting on hipforums every day if you were on an lsd "binge" you might as well not even respond because there is NO way in hell i will belive you.

13. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

you sound like a crack head.:)

i know LSD is good but i think the trip is better when you wait at least 2 weeks. i went through a period when i tripped all the time like you are now - it was fun. the life you live in between your trips is just as important and interesting as when you trip! it took me a long time to figure this out - now i space my trips out and live out my life in the best way i can to ensure a positive experience with both LSD and normally sober life. i keep my karma good by being a good person.

14. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

dude trust me, hes full of shit.

15. tripoli

tripoli Member

I was at a point in my life when I was doing kind of the same things as you.

If I were you I'd try to set it aside for a month or two, at least, and then try to do it about once a month or so. Try keeping the doses down to 1 or 2 hits.

It does build up in your system and you do develop a tolerance.

16. J0}{Nd03

J0}{Nd03 Member

I do the same thing, except with heroin. When my highs diminish.... I just take more...

17. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Why don't you like weed? You've done so much acid you'll probably have acid flashbacks if you smoke enough quality stuff.

Although I've never done what you've done, I can see how tripping could become a "lifestyle," but I think at some point you have to realize that you need to apply the "lifestyle of tripping" to your sober reality. Obviously lots of people have tripped a lot and are fine, but how many times are you going to trip in your life? 100? 500? 1000? Even 100 times, to me personally, is way too many. I'm sure I will catch some flack, and I certainly don't want to tell others what to do - if you love tripping every weekend, I'm not gonna tell you to stop - but in my humble opinion, tripping just isn't meant to be done all the time. I can only liken an LSD trip to the power of a train wreck in your mind... I think how much you get out of tripping is almost inversely proportional to how many times you do it. If you do it once a year for five years, I guarantee you every one of those experiences will result in new breakthroughs in your relationship with your own mind and the world around you... and while you can certainly get something out of tripping no matter how often you do it, just as you can get something from a meal or a conversation or anything else, the power must be reduced to a tiny tiny fraction of what it once was.

18. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

why do people keep responding to this thread? DO you honestly think if this kid was tripping 3-5 times a week he would have time for hip-forums let alone even want to come on hip-forums and if your actualy tripping 3 to 5 times a week you need to take insane doses to get effects which means you need to have a very abundent supply of L, were talking sheets.

19. J0}{Nd03

J0}{Nd03 Member

20. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

are you serious dude...i go to partys on acid...i clean my room on acid...i play guitar on acid...check my email...write....play video games....shut the fuck up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.