Lsd - Telepathy

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by TripDragon, Feb 16, 2009.

1. TripDragon

TripDragon Member

I personally have experienced telepathy on something like 1.5 mg's of lsd.
    It shocked me and the guy I received from.
    I'd like to read of anyone who may have had their own story of telepathy.

2. Myscreename34987

Myscreename34987 Member

Blue gel tabs?

2006-2007?

Yes I have. it cant fit in this box. PM me.

3. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

i experienced telepathy on mushrooms. me and my girlfriend. it was wild. we were just acting to each others thoughts without even saying it.

4. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

ive experienced extreme telepathy under the influence of lsd. also it persisted for months after the trip. i find this to be the most interesting property of acid. i did it for the first time with my friend last summer. we have had many moments of telepathy since then, but in recent months they have become more and more infrequent. im going to see him in about three weeks to trip with him again :D. cant wait!

5. psyberhippie

psyberhippie Guest

I have experienced this with 2 other friends. 3 of us had an hour long conversation with each other, where not one of us needed to actually open our mouths and say anything at all......We all had an understanding of what the other 2 people were "talkin" about. Once the trip ended we discussed this and found that we were spot on with what had been going on during the trip....

I need to get hold of them two so we can try it again sometime...

Happy trippin :)

6. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

yea ever since psychedelics i have telepathy on a regular basis as well. its not that strong, works more if im around people i know and love.

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

i think the term for what you are experiencing is far from 'telepathy', in the sense that telepathy is two distinct consciousnesses interacting with each other through time and space, while acid dissolves the consciousness so that it is simply a part of other consciousnesses, and therefore not true 'telepathy', but actually an ingenious and superior replacement of it.

Why would you need to 'read minds' when you are those minds?

8. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

word, writer. i've been reluctant to call it telepathy since I understood that to mean as you defined it: a literal exchange of thoughts between two separate minds. but what i've experienced is a stripping away of those minds and a lack of communication, and one common mind emerges that has always been there, hidden by thoughts.

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

the last samurai has the best quote on this

when tom cruise keeps getting his ass handed to him while sparring.

he gets the most helpful advice in his whole life, and it applies to every single freaking thing in every single persons' life who has ever lived, lives, and will ever live;

too many mind

10. Spiritchalist

Spiritchalist Member

This happened to me. I kept sending thoughts to my friend and saying out loud "Ya know, man?" and He'd be like "Yeah man, I know" and we just both knew the thought.

11. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

lifes amazing

12. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

I experienced telepathy when I was really, really, really high a couple of weeks ago. I knew everything that my friends said before they said it. Or maybe it was just that my short term memory was so messed up, it seemed like I knew it before they said it, even though I was really just hearing it for the first time with a warped perception of time :p