Lsd;sex

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Tatum, May 5, 2019.

1. Tatum

Tatum Newbie

One night I dropped a tab and went to hangout with daddy. Now I had no intentions of having sex, I was trippin balls and I was out of it. He starts rubbing me everywhere, reaching under my clothes, I could feel everything. I told him I was nervous because I'd never done that before, well.. the best I could while half gone and overwhelmed with pleasure. He grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled me on his dick . I felt like a noodle or even better a candle, like I was melting or something. I rarely get off on top but I literally came for I don't even know how long, like a waterfall. It was ridiculous. This guy choked me and humiliated me while I was fucked up and now I get dreams and flashbacks that make me wanna cum. Anybody else have a good lsd story?

Attached Files:

2. Steveh

Steveh Members

When i was in the Army i was partying with some WACS and we all took some LSD. We all got naked and my dick stayed hard for a long time and I fuked them all

oscar eatseveryone likes this.
  3. oscar eatseveryone

oscar eatseveryone Feel like the devil is attacing me

yes and I used a lot of LSD and then go to glory holes 4 or 5 times

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

One time I took LSD and the Grateful Dead made sense.:laughing:

Sadly for me no sexual choking. I'm more a romantic guy you know get her drunk and passed out so there is no need to choke.

5. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

Tatum
    Never did Lsd but did it with cocaine quite a few times and had sex.
    It is just takes a long time to cum . My partners on the other hand came many times.
    One time we fucked and sucked for 90 minutes before I came. I cock was almost raw. Did not have sex for a week because it was so soar.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I saw guy sell LSD to an undercover cop at a Phish show. The guy runs as soon as the cuffs come and other cops rush in. The guy was off. I did not think wooks could run that fast. As he runs the crowd parts like the red sea, some people even cheer. It closes a second latter for the cops. They are screaming "get the fuck out of the way" and "I will arrest you all for obstruction". They lost him. Some random dready guy who looked like him asked me if I saw him and he just said he needed to find him and give him new cloths. Hope the guy made it. I've heard stories of simialr people getting away if they do change cloths and stay out of the venue that night.

7. Camel 56

Camel 56 Members

I played racquet ball with a friends girl friend one night. We showered afterwards and then went for a beer. Afterwards we had a quick toke and ended up shagging on her couch. I came once but kept going until she had multiple orgasms and that set me off for another orgasm. What a rush! Still sorry we never had a rematch, Kim!

Tags: