Lsd Rumor Thread!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Feelings Of U4ia, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

So I decided to start a thread to make fun of all the ridiculous rumors going around about LSD, and to make people who BELIEVE in these rumors realize how widespread they are, so they understand they are complete propaganda.

Also...if anyone in this thread tries to convince ANYONE that they know, or know a person that knows a person, that took so much acid they think they are a glass of orange juice, please leave this thread, because that hilarious rumor is the basis for this thread, and we all know you are lying.

So, I will start it.

"I knew this guy who was running through a field and he had a sheet of acid in his pocket. The sprinklers turned on, and ALL the acid seeped into his skin. He now is in a mental institution and thinks he is a glass of orange juice, and if you touch him he freaks out because he thinks he will "tip over."

(If any of you have another play on this story, feel free to post it, to prove to the idiots that claim to know orange juice man, how ridiculous and wide-spread this rumor is.)

Second one:

In like 1995, there were drug dealers who put acid into the little temporary tattoos in the quarter machines so kids would trip and get "addicted" to acid so drug dealers would have more customers.

Third:

Acid stays in your spin and when you crack your back you have a flashback.

-----------

Okay, that starts it....lets keep this rolling.

2. ad10

ad10 Member

Ha ha i haven't heard that one before.

3. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

i heard the orange juice story as a dude bought 5 sheets of acid, put it in his back pocket, went to a rave, took a bunch of xtc, forgot about the sheets and danced for about 4 hours straight. since he was dancen so hard he was naturally sweating a ton so the sweat absorbed the lsd into his skin. then halfway threw the rave he started running around saying "dont tip me over im a giant glass of orange juice" and he still to do this day believes he orange juice. but now that i think about ive also heard it told as him being kool aid

another myth that probably all my friends believe is that lsd is stored for ever in your spine.

one that my mom told me was that she thought people use to put lsd on stamps to trick the public into becoming addicted to acid. dont worry though i gave her a thorough re-education

4. nick16

nick16 Member

ive heard that acid always stays in you and seaps down your spine for life idk if thats true or not but who cares im still alive

5. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

according to Tommy Chong..acid can make your head turn into a pumpkin!
    [​IMG]

6. GoodVibes1

GoodVibes1 Member

lsd makes blood drip down your spine and thats how you trip. :rolleyes:

7. does2

does2 Member

Cracker Jack boxes used to put LSD on their stickers so kids would get addicted and keep buying it.
    Sometimes the LSD would rub off onto the cracker and jack.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

LSD is really what the Orcin man would call a "rat posion", and that is why you trip

dont know if you guys have seen the movie SLC Punk, but that sheet of acid soaking into your skin thing happens to a kid in that, total BS

9. Feelings Of U4ia

"You get charged with manslaughter for EACH hit of acid you are caught with!"

I want to know who started that rumor, because every time I hear that I want to punch something because it's so ridiculous and far fetched. Why would someone assume that it's any different then getting caught with any other schedule 1 chemical? Like it's got it's own separate set of charges for THAT particular drug.

Not only does that tell you that the person telling you this ridiculous myth knows nothing about acid, they also know nothing about the legal system as well.

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so the only one that i ever believed was that acid could seep into your skin. isn't it feasible that if you had a wet sheet on your bare skin that at least a little bit would absorb?

i feel like i read somewhere that hoffman decided to ingest acid intentionally because he felt some effects just from handling it the day prior.

11. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Unscrupulous drug dealers will spike your LSD with strychnine, just for some lulz.

Taking 4 hits of LSD will make you go clinically insane.

12. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

I'm not lyin bro, I have tons of acid head friends, they're SOOOO BURNT OUT! Different on some people I suppose?

13. porkstock41

i thought it was 7:rolleyes:

there's not even a definition for legally insane

14. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

When i do acid, I'm going to be a cup of orange juice that my entire class knows who lives in california who is on the street corner next to the stop sign so he doesn't tip over.

and every time someone comes to hug the orange juice that is me, my back will crack and i'll relapse into a trip and i'll kill myself. and then my dealer is going to jail for manslaughter.

^^lol that was sarcasm

i hate rumors like that. the kids are too stubborn to even listen to me. oh well, their loss.

15. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

it's true.

that's the same way nicoderm patches work. Transdermally.

16. Xora

Xora Member

LSD used to be made with strychnine to make you trip harder.

Such a supid rumor.

17. porkstock41

they put strychnine in the shit...that's what gives you muscle tension...i heard it from a guy that makes it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

18. Feelings Of U4ia

"I know a guy who makes acid!"

There is my rumor of the day.

19. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

I think it's able to seep through the skin, I thought that was the story of how acid was discovered, he accidentally got some of the chemical on his hands?

20. ShadyGrove

ShadyGrove Member

If you eat too much LSD you'll grow big bulbous growths on your back. -friends mom no lie, she claims that it's happened to two of her friends

LSD is addictive...

Legal insanity

OF COURSE ORANGE JUICE MAN STRIKES EVERYWHERE ALWAYS!