LSD or Research Chemicals.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by paul weller, Jan 15, 2009.

1. paul weller

paul weller Member

I've eaten "acid" about 8 or 9 times in my life and I tripped everytime but once when I got sold completely bunk shit.

But still.... how do I know if I have real LSD? A lot of people tell me that real LSD doesn't exist anymore and that it's all just other experimental research chemicals that are easier to obtain/make than LSD. What do you lot think of that assertion?

I mean, if I've never eaten anything I've known for a fact to be LSD, how do I know if what I'm eating is LSD or a similar drug?

2. kobilica

kobilica Member

LSD in blotters have no taste. If it does, it's other chemical. Also, LSD still exist.

3. nick16

nick16 Member

this is totally true unless you get a vial then basically we could be takeing anything but hey at least it gives us what were looking for a mind expnding experence but if its another chemical then we would all be takeing the same thing and that would just be one huge conspercy so its just a big deal that we try not to think about cause its not likely but possiable

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

who would that be? :D

5. Jambi

Jambi Member

i think he may be referring to the "pure" albert hoffman LSD-50

6. nick16

nick16 Member

albert hofman was lsd-25

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

i like where this thread is going

8. paul weller

paul weller Member

It's LSD25 and there is no other kind of LSD then LSD25.

A lot of people have told me it doesn't exist. A lot of old hippies and shit who were around for the 60s.

9. Desos

Desos Senior Member

i just had this discussion on another forum. just because the blotter has a taste doesn't necesarily mean that it is a RC.

the process of sythnesising lsd produces yields with varying concentrations of lsd. 40%, 70%, 90% etc. of what is in the crystal is pure lsd. now it seems possible to me that if you got a shitty yield with some cystal that was like 40% quality lsd and 60% other stuff then it might be possible that the 'other stuff' could give the crystal and thus the blotter a distinctly metallicy taste that some of us have come across.

for me, acid just has an underlying aaarrrgguuhh!@!! kind of feeling. heh. that how i know.

but i have never taken an RC either, so im not sure.

10. nick16

nick16 Member

makes sence. i think that most of the stuff people are getting these days are rc's just because it seams that there arnt any chemists around makeing the stuff or it would be readly available which it isent we have to search forever to find it when theres a day i can make one call and have it at my door then that will be the new acid but until then i doubt were getting real lsd its probley something less

11. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I don't think much else will fit onto blotter, except maybe some DOx, which would probably be obvious. Most popular RCs are not active in the microgram range. Even a microdot might not be big enough for most, unless it was completely the RC with no binder, which wouldn't work.
    Maybe if it was liquid and you took a bunch of drops as the dose....but I don't think much would fit in one drop.

12. paul weller

paul weller Member

Yeah exactly. LSD is a difficult chemical to synthesize, and much of what you need to synthesize it is illegal in the first place. There's a wide variety of RC's out there that do very similar things to your brain.

An RC is easier and cheaper to manufacture than LSD-25. Plus many of them are legal and can even be bought online. The only ones with connections to LSD are those who have had connections for years.

The fact is that anybody who is party of this generation will never know whether or not they have real LSD unless you know how to conduct a laboratory test. Even if you trip fucking sack, that still doesn't mean what you ate was LSD. And even if you do eat LSD one day, how are you gonna know that is it?

The only way is if you have a connection with someone who has been getting it for years and years. And even then, there is some doubt... It's sad really, but the truth.

I suppose the only reason it matters is because LSD has a a safety profile. The long-term effecs of RC's on the brain and body is untested.

13. paul weller

paul weller Member

http://www.blotterart.net/gallery/album40?page=1

14. nick16

nick16 Member

you can test blotters with a uv light they will glow but then the lsd is destroyed i dont think anyone is going to waste 10 plus dollars just to see if what they have is real. maby if you buy a sheet or something then maby

15. ad10

ad10 Member

RC's generally have slightly different affects, have a look in the RC's forum here. The taste can also be the inc on the blotter. I've had LSD i know to be real that has had a bad inc taste and also some that has had no taste. I think most of the blotter out there is real LSD.
    But to be sure i suggest liquid. I've spoken to like 4 dealers over here and they all have shit blotter atm :( The only ones who have good tabs are charging too much. Maybe there has been a torrent of shit blotter put out to boost the price of quality LSD.

16. kobilica

kobilica Member

There exist another LSD analogue, ALD-52, but not so potent.

17. paul weller

paul weller Member

I don't trust liquid as much because liquid it could be virtually anything, with blotter it's at least restricted to what chemicals can fit on the blotter paper.

18. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

i def agree with that. has anyone here seen how big a tab of rc is compared to cid? huge diff. the only rc i know of that could be put on a cid like sized tab is dragonfly and i have never come across it in my travels. and there def is acid production out there still. i bought some from a sketchy lookin dude at a fest whos friend was a chemist. he had some molly he made too jus to prove he had the hookup and it was one big blue crystal of molly! fuckin dankness but the cid was some of the best ive ever had. u jus need to have people u trust and know ur substances.

19. nick16

nick16 Member

i would love to come across a crystal are you sure it was an actual crystal what if it was rock candy? lol jk

20. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha it was the most beautiful molly crystal ive ever seen! my friend brought back some smoky white crystal chunks from vibes08 good stuff