Lsd or marijuana or shrooms or xanax or oxys?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Puffit, May 21, 2011.

1. Puffit

Puffit Member

Which one?

2. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

Why just one ?

1 person likes this.
  3. love-the-oxen

love-the-oxen Guest

I've never tried LSD.

Mushrooms can be an awesome trip, however, can also be a terribly bad trip, but generally I'd say good for a real experience and a good time. But I'll never do it again (my reason why is another, very long, story)

Weed is weed, never really did anything to me prior to my mushroom experiences However, the few times I've tried it since, I've been hyper-sensitive, freaking out and getting super paranoid (NEVER happened before the mushroom trips), so I dont deal with weed much anymore.

Xanax is dangerous stuff for me. The first time I ever used a drug (other than drinking) was with a few friends, we each took a 2mg bar(stupid to do without tolerance, I know now). I got annihilated and can't remember much from the night(though we supposedly went to a movie, went to some guys house to smoke, drank a bottle of bourbon and a bunch of other crazy shit) That occasion was on a Friday night, i was still feeling it untill the end of the day on Monday. More recently, when I would combine it with painkillers, i always get really fucked up and do dangerous stuff. Though when used to actually help with stress, it can be very useful, or when I'm withdrawling from painkillers, it helps to get by.

Now oxycodone (or rather painkillers in general), is my drug of choice, but lately I've been sticking with roxys'. I started using them recreationally right after graduating from highschool, when i moved in with my brother. Started with hydrocodone 5's, moved to 10's, which steadily increased untill i added/included oxycodone. At first i was taking 20mg's and would maintain the plateau with another 10mg's every few hours. After about a year of doing that, i got into mushrooms and ended up flying off a balcony, breaking my back and all sorts of other limbs. Once I got out the hospital, it wasnt recreational anymore, it was actual pain management, with fentanyl and oxycotin. Gradually decreased with the pain management, but by the time they got my down to about 60mgs of oxy a day, i was hooked. Painkillers have taken my life in a direction i never would have expected, and ill always warm people away from them, but now i enjoy a few roxy 15's a day and hop to not get out of control again.

1 person likes this.
  4. Primal

Primal Member

Depends on the occasion...

LSD is great with a group of friends, and lots of spare time.

Weed is... A constant friend, I smoke most nights and some days...

Shrooms, had mixed results with them, some good, others not so good. I am lucky to be pretty good at keeping it together and getting myself out of a bad thought process though (maybe because my mind wanders a lot)... Do them in nature. (same goes for LSD, although not so important)...

Xanax (Benzos) great for a lazy afternoon, or when the LSD has got a bit much, or after a night on the MDMA (no comedown). I take these very rarely because they are VERY addictive.

Oxys - I don't fuck with opiates.

5. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Out of that list, I would only even desire to take LSD or Oxycodone. Both are good drugs with lots of beneficial effects. However, I have a soft spot for opioids, so I'd go with the Oxy.

That probably doesn't surprise anyone here who knows me haha. My drug preferences go:

Opioids>Dopaminergic Stimulants>Psychedelics>>Benzos/Barbiturates>Cannabis>Alcohol>>The Rest,

where Dopaminergic stimulants just means the ones that effect dopamine levels, like Amphetamine and Ritalin, not things like coffee!

6. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

LSD on occasion. Weed for everyday smoking, shrooms on occasion(more often the LSD), Oxys very rarely, they are too addictive IMO, Xanax ,I am scripted Benzos already by a doctor and have been for 6+ years so they are kind of boring to me, plus my tolerance to all benzos is high.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

weed always ....pills are for pain and addicts...lsd is for kids....shrooms are nice any time...i know many of my good friends here love the pills...they love the cid...thats ok...they are totally wrong but they are my family so i accept them as they arrive

8. Primal

Primal Member

Why not just do:

LSD & shrooms, some weed for the come up / peak, and a xanax towards the end... That would be a very nice combo :)

9. Katie89

Katie89 Senior Member

I like a xanax after a good trip for the next day. oh mannn

10. Primal

Primal Member

Takes the edge off rather nicely :sunny:

11. HermanDaVermin

HermanDaVermin Banned

Uhhm, Why is one psychedelic "for kids" yet the other is nice anytime?

Actually it's the other way around if anything. Mushrooms can be very deep and profound, but often are "fun" and are of short duration, hence easier for some to contend with, although shrooms can get very dark at times.

LSD, when dosed properly, cut's right to the chase of the inner world. That and the long duration is more suited to a maturity level and insight often devoid in "kids".

I guess your opinions are based on the propaganda films they showed you in school and your own experiences with most likely under-dosed hits in a "party" atmosphere, and not on the reams upon reams of scholarly work and research covering the many facets of the LSD experience.

I guess Albert Hoffman was also just a "kid".

12. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

ALL of them!

13. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

The first three, neither of the second two.

You seriously suck at drugs, for comparing three amazing psychedelics with two overpriced stupid-makers.

14. LeviathanXII

LeviathanXII Member

Agreed. Choose LSD or Shrooms

LEARN SOMETHING

15. HermanDaVermin

HermanDaVermin Banned

Agreed :2thumbsup:

But as she's getting ready to go
    A knock comes on the door...

16. haha_wintaaa

haha_wintaaa Member

shroomzzz, home skillet

17. thefue

thefue Guest

lsd and ganji over anything

18. zombieboy

zombieboy Member

dont do something thats going to kill you
    stick with the hallucinogens and weed (its ok to be crazy)

19. SatireOnFire

SatireOnFire Members

Use the stuff that the situation calls far. But be smart add well.

20. Keithb12

Keithb12 Members

I basically take most things lsd is not around much good smack weed and coke I get 800 mild of methadone a weed a few d10 on to and I'm laughing I'm in Dublin Ireland never tried meth anyone wanna swap