LSD or Acid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by PrincessJay, Dec 14, 2018.

1. PrincessJay

PrincessJay Members

Okay , idk what happened . I've done acid very many times . And the last time I tripped I was told I was tripping lsd . I would describe the trip as a good trip . I've had one bad acid trip and this lsd trip wasn't nothing like it . I will admit I was scared to do it cause of the bad trip I had on acid . Well this lsd trip was going great . The walls and floor was breathing . My girlfriend was laughing and having fun so was my cousin . Bout 2 hours in my throat felt tight like I had something stuck in it but I didn't let that affect me . Eventually my cousin got milk for me and I barely even took a sip of it . Well things were still going good . My cousin left us for little while so now we are 3 hours into the trip now . I start to feel like I could throw up or something . I go to the trash can and start dry heaving then I throw up like 3 or 4 times back to back but it's not a lot . Then I think I'm good again and everything like the walls and floor are breathing harder . My head feels some type of pressure . I began to feel like throwing up again . I get to the trash can and continue to throw up some more 3 or 4 more times but yet again it's not a lot . The throw up was white foamy looking I guess you could say . I didn't throw up no more after that . And the trip continuedown just fine like that never happened . The next day when I woke up I wanted to see if I really threw up . I checked the trash and the throw up ate threw the bag and crystallized onto the ground . I couldn't even break it up or scrap it . It was literally crystal . And now after all that I can't smoke weed , or drink or anything without having these serious panic attacks . And they are uncontrollable . I don't understand what has happened or if anyone else has been threw this . Like I've explained the trip wasn't a bad trip . I enjoyed it but the throwing up was different and a tad scary but it seemed like a good trip .

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Acid is street jargon for LSD, however other chemicals can be passed off as "Acid."

I don't know what to say about your vomiting and all that other than trips can vary a great deal based on dose, your mindset and your environment.

rollingalong likes this.
Tags: